Earning money

Earning money

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Adayes.1425

Adayes.1425

I’m 52 lv. Necromancer. I have 2 gold, but I had almost 3, but I spend them on crafting supplies, armor and travelling (waypoints). How I can earn money easily, because on 52 lv. doing daily achievements and completing NPC’s quests isn’t enough for me. How can I get money easily, instead of doing quests?

Earning money

Posted by: Nyli.2091

Nyli.2091

Try doing some Dungeons (especially in Explorable Mode) like Ascalon and Caudecus Manner. That should give you around 20 silver at lvl 52 and also good loot and tokens which can be used in lion’s arch.

Earning money

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

refrain from using WPs. When entering a map, wp to the nearest wp available (hence, cheapest), and from there, walk towards your destination. It’ll take longer, but with every mob you kill along the way, and every DE you do, you get more money out of it. Also, gather gather gather every node you see, even if you don’t really need them, especially cooking coz alot of stuff there sell for a few silver.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Earning money

Posted by: Nepocrates.3642

Nepocrates.3642

Simple answer just level to 70+

Sounds like a troll answer but I spent two days convincing my friend to stop running dungeons and just level to 80. He has been 80 for 4 days now and his money issues are no longer. Is he rich nope but he has money enough to craft, buy thing from the trading post and travel.

For example, last night we were to an harvest run in ore. before we left the first waypoint we were in 3 events. we traveled went to sell our loot and got up in another event. So 12 -15 slot bag that were just empty filled up in one, five min event. I had 4 rare that made me 68 silver from the trading post. After a average run in ore I make about 70-80 silver. A good run will net me 1.5 gold. I can do that in about an hour alone faster with a group.

Also dragons, kill them often

Right now I have 15 gold and I just got down spending 3 gold for mat for my other char because leveling weaponsmith and armorsmith at the same time burns through your rares fast. I did not even think twice about it since I can make money when I need it.