Elementalist looking for dungeon group

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Cattleman.4356

Cattleman.4356

So I love to run dungeons and right now I feel like it is the fastest way to make gold in gw2. (if there is a faster way feel free to let me know)

this was a long weekend so I felt like I should be able to make quite a large amount of gold running as many dungeons as possible. unfortunately almost every time I join a group on the lfg it ended up disbanding before we got to the end for one reason or another.

Im looking for 4 other people who are on fairly regularly and would be willing to run a large amount of dungeons with me to make some gold.

Thanks!

Posted by: Dikeido.8436

Dikeido.8436

So I love to run dungeons and right now I feel like it is the fastest way to make gold in gw2. (if there is a faster way feel free to let me know)

this was a long weekend so I felt like I should be able to make quite a large amount of gold running as many dungeons as possible. unfortunately almost every time I join a group on the lfg it ended up disbanding before we got to the end for one reason or another.

Im looking for 4 other people who are on fairly regularly and would be willing to run a large amount of dungeons with me to make some gold.

Thanks!

Isn’t it better to just join the champion zerg train ?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

\Isn’t it better to just join the champion zerg train ?

Anet recently nerfed the amount of silver in the champion loot bags. It definitely was the best way to make money. Not sure now. Probably still is.

However, running dungeons = earning tokens which can be used to buy guaranteed exotics to salvage.

Also, Queensdale champ train can get rather boring rather quickly. Dungeons, especially a wide variety, will alleviate some of that monotony.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

\Isn’t it better to just join the champion zerg train ?

Anet recently nerfed the amount of silver in the champion loot bags. It definitely was the best way to make money. Not sure now. Probably still is.

However, running dungeons = earning tokens which can be used to buy guaranteed exotics to salvage.

Also, Queensdale champ train can get rather boring rather quickly. Dungeons, especially a wide variety, will alleviate some of that monotony.

It is also worth noting that there are plenty of champions in dungeons as well.

Posted by: Fossilized Amber.1352

Fossilized Amber.1352

Thanks!

Cattleman, I am interested in your proposal. I too am interested in running dungeons. Is it in your interest to form a guild to go with this idea? Otherwise I would be more than overjoyed to regularly start running dungeons with you. Send me mail IG. Hope to hear back from you