Enchanted Reward Boost

Enchanted Reward Boost

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Pokecenter.3548

Pokecenter.3548

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Enchanted_Reward_Boost

Just to make sure, but isn’kitten waste to convert Karma Boosters into Enchanted Reward Boosters? It is the only one – for some reason – to ask for 2units, yet the values (time that lasts, extra amount of karma% given) is the same. Maybe i got it wrong.

Is there anything i can do with Glory Boosters (PvP), other than destroy them ?

Are Gathering Boosters any good, how could i make the best use out of them? Walking around in Cursed Shores/Malchor’s Leap?

Similarly, are Magic Find Boosters any good if i don’t do Cursed Shore trains (loot events) ?

Enchanted Reward Boost

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

1. It’s not really a waste if you have a ton of boosters, a ton of karma, and don’t care about keeping those boosters.

2. Glory doesn’t exist, so there’s no use for the boosters anymore. Just destroy.

3. I’ve used a gathering booster once, and I didn’t notice enough of a boost in materials to warrant using one again. Those just get turned into enchanted boosters if I get dust.

4. Magic find affects the quality of loot you get from the corpses of mobs/other players. So, if you don’t do activities where you kill mobs or other players, then there’s not much point in using a MF booster. Unless you’re doing PvP, in which case reward track containers are affected by MF.

Enchanted Reward Boost

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

As Einstein said, everything is relative.

Karma boosters aren’t much good if you have millions of karma and no use for it. It’s great if you are new or if you are spending karma on something.

Gathering boosters- If you don’t farm, then this is of no use to you. I used them while making circuits of maps gathering everything I could, for my crafting or to sell. The speed boost is useful to help cover the map faster and the bonus gather adds up.

Magic find: great if you play the game and kill stuff. Not so great if all you do is TP trading.

Enchanted Reward Boost

Posted by: Pokecenter.3548

Pokecenter.3548

Thanks guys. Right now i don’t have much use for them but i believe i’ll be able to use the Mf and Karma boosters, will save them like that for later, instead turning them into Enchanted Boosters (paying gold for it) and then choose them again as MF/Karma.