End Game?

End Game?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: CrazyHobo.4038

CrazyHobo.4038

So I’m lvl 80 with the Full Set of Berserker with Ruby Orb as the slotted gem. My weapons are the ones you get from CoF and have sigils of smothering but I can switch them for better ones. My trinkets are utter garbage. I have full Ruby Orichalcum trinkets with Exquisite Ruby orbs except my back piece which is really garbage. My questions are as follows:
1) Is my gear considered good enough for fractals?
2) What should I be aiming for ?
3) I am a university student so maximum playtime will be one to two days a week, how long will it take to get legendary trinkets?

Thanks for any and all inputs ^.^ Have a good day

End Game?

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

I’ll just keep it short and simple.

1. As a berserker, you will dole out massive hits easily, but you are also very susceptible to getting squished. In fractals, you have 4 teammates to help you out, so this becomes somewhat less of a problem, and virtually non-existent if you know when to dodge/invuln/block. If you intend to go deep into fractals, you must acquire ascended trinkets and slot simple infusions for the agony resistance.

2. For gear, I’ve already outlined what you should be going for: Ascended. I can’t go into details because I don’t know which class you are playing.

3. I take it that you are a casual player. Ascended gear is heavily time gated. For rings, you can do fractals, but it may take a few weeks at your rate to get a specific ring assuming it doesn’t drop from the chest. Amulets must be bought with laurels, and the guild commendation vendor offers accessories. Back items must be forged (capacitors from fractals must still be forged, as they start off as exotics). While you can put in relatively little effort to get the amulet and rings, the accessories and the back item especially are going to take you extremely long to obtain.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

(edited by Lindbur.2537)

End Game?

Posted by: CrazyHobo.4038

CrazyHobo.4038

I am a warrior and I have bought a zerker ring and a zerker amulet.

End Game?

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Then, befitting a warrior’s role as massive damage dealer, you are already running the right gear. Now all you need to do is to get full ascended zerk trinkets!

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”