Epic Adventure

Epic Adventure

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

Do we know anything about it yet? Will it be an adventure like Journey from playstation or more of a Fractal run?

Really hope its the first part, even though the whole running around with an NPC telling you stuff, it kinda does get old, what I want is what we got from caithe, just longer and more interesting with less killing and more exploring of huge things, even a silent rytlock that is lost in an adventurous mist/forest/desert would be awesome if it is pulled out in a somewhat Journey like game…………plz dont make it boring to get a precursor

Epic Adventure

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Epic Adventure

Posted by: wumpyc.5167

wumpyc.5167

I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Adventures in Heart of Thorns expansion

Epic Adventure

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I think the last line is the key, the OP wants a precursor collection hunt to be epic and is not talking about the designated “adventures” ANet has thus far discussed.

Epic Adventure

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

basecly what Donari said, did they say anything about it yet?

Epic Adventure

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Nope, none of the blogs have been on that. It’s possible they don’t want to release details early given that a collection will be involved and the items needed, if currently in game, will skyrocket in price the moment anyone knows their identity.

Epic Adventure

Posted by: wumpyc.5167

wumpyc.5167

they have said that it will be a mastery that will allow you to craft precursors