Ettin Club

Ettin Club

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Paladine.2569

Paladine.2569

I have around 15 of these consumables in my bags, Ettin Club, that I bought a while ago from some NPC for some copper. I wanted to buy some more, but I can’t find the vendor, and I can’t find any info about it on the wiki or elsewhere.

Does anybody remember where these are found, or were they taken out of the game?

Thanks for any info!

Ettin Club

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Ettin Club

Paladine.2569

Not the same one I’m afraid. Those are supposedly ones that lie on the floor that you can pick up.

The ones I have are inventory items that you double click and it puts a club in your hand, much http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Charrzooka_

Ettin Club

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Probably the ones you buy with karma from that one ettin by the demongrub pits. I think they are clubs. Check that out.

Ettin Club

Paladine.2569

Close, but not quite. He sells bones

Ettin Club

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

what exactly does that ettin culb do?
what skills do you get from it?
maybe its just the same like a wooden plank/pirate leg? ^^

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Ettin Club

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Well since it has a lv10 requirement you are probably looking for an event around that level which involves ettins.

Ettin Club

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

The first rule of Ettin club is: You do not talk about Ettin club.

Ettin Club

Paladine.2569

It has a spammable AoE shockwave with no Cooldown that knocks down targets. it’s a lot like Warrior mace 4. I’ll try to get a screenie for you guys soon

@Khisanth, I thought so, but I exhausted all the locations that I know of, which is why i think it was taken out maybe. It’s a pretty strong item.

Ettin Club

Paladine.2569

Took some screenies so you know what it looks like

Attachments:

Ettin Club

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Check the ettins in Queens Dale. South East of the map. Theres a Quest there by an ettin that may sell them, not 100% though.

Isle Of Janthir

Ettin Club

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Check the ettins in Queens Dale. South East of the map. Theres a Quest there by an ettin that may sell them, not 100% though.

That would be http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Veteran_Krug

Ettin Club

Paladine.2569

Yeah, I checked all of Kessex Hills, Gendarran Fields, Lornar’s Pass, Timberline Falls, and I couldn’t find anything.

I’m not sure if it’s in another place, or if there’s a meta event that needs to be done first :/

Ettin Club

Posted by: KotCR.6024

KotCR.6024

Awww, was hoping this was a thread dedicated to fans of Ettins. An ettin fan club. I love ettins. They are awesome.

That being said, I picked up one of these as an environmental weapon laying on the floor in Kessex Hills the other day, and actually thought the same; That they seemed pretty powerful and wondered if they were availiable in inventory form, so I would have suggested looking at the heart vendors around there, but it seems you already have.

Next step is to probably try to do a few dynamic event chains related to ettins, there’s quite a few in Timberline Falls and Lornar’s Pass, and one of them (can’t remember which), results in a vendor for Ettin tonics. It’s possible that he sells the Ettin Clubs too I suppose, but I really can’t remember.

Of course, there’s the chance it may have been removed in purchasable form from the game at some point, due to potential abuse of the skill spam in WvW. Anet did do some purge related to that a while back, didn’t they?

Ettin Club

Paladine.2569

There’s a guy next to the guy who sells Ettin Tonics who sells Ettin Gunk after you do the event. I vaguely recall it might have been him but..
I’m still looking around for more events I might have missed. I remember it was bought with coin, not karma though, or I would have gotten a full stack instead of just 100.

Yeah, that’s why I was thinking it was removed. It’s strange that there are no records of it at all anywhere though, and I didn’t see anything in the patch notes, so I’m not so sure.

Ettin Club

Posted by: KotCR.6024

KotCR.6024

While I hope you are right, it’s worth mentioning that Anet don’t document everything in the patch notes, including sometimes really important changes.

I’ve lost count of the amount of times Caudecus’s Manor was changed and it wasn’t listed, or even mentioned in the patch notes at all, over many monthes, even once. Then there’s that recent change making back pieces salvagable which also wasn’t listed and took me completely by surprise. Many more examples, I’m sure.

Ettin Club

Paladine.2569

Yeah, true enough.

Still haven’t had any luck finding anything. Starting to think it really was removed. :/

Ettin Club

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

Ooh! I love consumables! Really hope they didn’t remove this. Then again, they banned like 95% of consumables in WvW. Oh do I long for the days when Pirate Peg Legs and Planks dominated the Obsidian Sanctum.

Ettin Club

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Welp I looked everywhere on google and found no sign of this item (and I’ve got some pretty comprehensive consumable lists favorited).

It’s still listed in the GW2db, but the site does not provide an information on acquisition (since it just scans the .dat for items)

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Ettin Club

Paladine.2569

Welp I looked everywhere on google and found no sign of this item (and I’ve got some pretty comprehensive consumable lists favorited).

It’s still listed in the GW2db, but the site does not provide an information on acquisition (since it just scans the .dat for items)

Yeah. The only reference I saw to it was made sometime in 2012, somebody mentioned he found a vendor who had it, but he never responded as to where it was.

I think I’ve exhausted everything and found nothing

Ettin Club

Posted by: effybuttonmoon.4607

effybuttonmoon.4607

Awww, was hoping this was a thread dedicated to fans of Ettins. An ettin fan club. I love ettins. They are awesome.

That being said, I picked up one of these as an environmental weapon laying on the floor in Kessex Hills the other day, and actually thought the same; That they seemed pretty powerful and wondered if they were availiable in inventory form, so I would have suggested looking at the heart vendors around there, but it seems you already have.

Next step is to probably try to do a few dynamic event chains related to ettins, there’s quite a few in Timberline Falls and Lornar’s Pass, and one of them (can’t remember which), results in a vendor for Ettin tonics. It’s possible that he sells the Ettin Clubs too I suppose, but I really can’t remember.

Of course, there’s the chance it may have been removed in purchasable form from the game at some point, due to potential abuse of the skill spam in WvW. Anet did do some purge related to that a while back, didn’t they?

I knew you would be in here ;D