Farming soldier armor

Farming soldier armor

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Hi guys , I heard that I can get soldier armor from 3 dungeons ( there are karma and badges also ) which are AC , SE and HOTW.
What is the easiest/fastest dungeon to farm ? which path ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Farming soldier armor

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

For karma you will need 210,000 karma since you can only get 5/6 pieces.
You will need another 331 badges for light/medium armor and 295 badges for heavy armor.
Not sure how much randomness there is but gettting to 1000 Achievement points seems to be enough to get you 300 badges from the reward chests.

AC path 1 is easy, the other 2 can be easy or hard depending on the team
SE path 1 and 3 are fairly easy.
HotW path 1 is fairly easy and short, the other two paths have a bunch of HP sponges and underwater end boss.

(edited by Khisanth.2948)

Farming soldier armor

Posted by: charter.4095

charter.4095

All three of the AC paths are easy/fast. For P2 you should only do it with a group that knows how to do it or the last boss will take a while to kill. 180 tokens per day easy in AC.

Farming soldier armor

The Demonic Spirit.3157

You will need another 331 badges for light/medium armor and 295 badges for heavy armor.
Not sure how much randomness there is but gettting to 1000 Achievement points seems to be enough to get you 300 badges from the reward chests.

HotW path 1 is fairly easy and short, the other two paths have a bunch of HP sponges and underwater end boss.

I’m talking about exotic here which can only be purchased my badges/coins.
Anyways SE skin is the best looking one. I should do both path 1 and 3 ? ( easiest )

guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Farming soldier armor

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Anyways SE skin is the best looking one. I should do both path 1 and 3 ? ( easiest )

What makes you think I was referring to anything besides the exotic ones?

Farming soldier armor

The Demonic Spirit.3157

What makes you think I was referring to anything besides the exotic ones?

Sorry bro , my mistake
240k seems much , specially that karma is soulbound instead of account bound.
For best light looking , I will get :- SE > helm , shoulder and legging << HOTW > chest, gloves and shoes .