Fashion achievement

Fashion achievement

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: That Guy.5704

That Guy.5704

in the fashion achievements for a particular race it says unlock 18 skins. The wiki says that you need to unlock items from all 3 tiers. The actual descriptions dont make that distinction, its just a note in the wiki. is this confined to a single weight class? There are, from what I can tell, actually 54 skins per race.

Fashion achievement

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Any weight class per tier just need 6 t1/2/3 per race for it. Buying 18 t1 for one race will not do anything for the achievement beyond the 6 for t1 it will count.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

Fashion achievement

Posted by: Pokecenter.3548

Pokecenter.3548

You have to soulbind them, lets say that you have a Ranger Charr lv60. You get medium tier1 and medium tier2 sets. It counts towards the achievement. Now if you get tier1 heavy and tier 1 light sets (or tier 2 for that matter) it will not count towards the achievement since a Ranger can only use medium gear.

The only way to avoid the tier 3 gear for being expensive, is having more than 1character from the same Race who happens to use another weight of gear (in this case, for example a Warrior Charr and Necro Charr) and level them high enough so you could get tier1/2 heavy/light sets for them.

Fashion achievement

Posted by: jackaljag.8637

jackaljag.8637

You have to soulbind them, lets say that you have a Ranger Charr lv60. You get medium tier1 and medium tier2 sets. It counts towards the achievement. Now if you get tier1 heavy and tier 1 light sets (or tier 2 for that matter) it will not count towards the achievement since a Ranger can only use medium gear.

The only way to avoid the tier 3 gear for being expensive, is having more than 1character from the same Race who happens to use another weight of gear (in this case, for example a Warrior Charr and Necro Charr) and level them high enough so you could get tier1/2 heavy/light sets for them.

False.

You need 1 of head/shoulders/chest/legs/boots armor from each tier, does not matter which weight class. For example I got the Charr fashion achievement by buying:
T1: light head, shoulders & heavy everything else
T2: medium chest and boots, heavy gloves and helm, light legs and shoulders
T3: light head, heavy everything else
all on the same (medium armor) character, so the soulbinding-to-your-char argument is null.

Joran Blackgear – Engineer – EU | Juras Blackpowder – Engineer – NA

Fashion achievement

Posted by: Pokecenter.3548

Pokecenter.3548

False.

You need 1 of head/shoulders/chest/legs/boots armor from each tier, does not matter which weight class. For example I got the Charr fashion achievement by buying:
T1: light head, shoulders & heavy everything else
T2: medium chest and boots, heavy gloves and helm, light legs and shoulders
T3: light head, heavy everything else
all on the same (medium armor) character, so the soulbinding-to-your-char argument is null.

Really? I was told otherwise back then when i asked about this. I thought it was weird because all the items are soulbind so it shouldn’t matter your weight armor; having 1 character of each Race to get The Emperor would already be troublesome enough for some people.

Thanks for the information, i apologize for that.

Fashion achievement

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

You actually do need a character of each race to buy the skins. Luckily, they can be level 2 and you can delete them right after. It does make sense that they would want to keep people from buying expensive skins they will never ever use… xD