Fastest way 2get Ascended Backpiece

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Blissified.8369

Blissified.8369

I don’t care if it has agony resist, i’ll use an offensive infusion instead, and i want the
stats for ascended backpiece to be zerkers, and i can always transmute a diff skin onto the ascended backpeice right? So i don’t care what it looks like although, the fractal capitor is the only one imo that looks decent (and the karka shell one or w.e with the tenticals, but its not ascended so i may transmute its skin onto my zerker backpiece once i get it.

TL;DR VERSION:

-I want the cheapest / fastest way to get a ascended (infusable) backpiece,
i don’t want agony resistence as im not a big fractal player, defensive or offensive infusion is fine.

-I dont care about looks, although if i had a choice it would be fractal capicitor.

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Run 1-9 lvl fractals until you get a vial of mist essence.

Then you can craft one in the forge pretty easily.

http://dulfy.net/2012/11/17/gw2-ascended-gear-and-infusion-recipes/#1 Scroll down to the “Gold” method.

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Fastest way is to craft using the MF. You will still need 1 vial of condensed mists essence so you will need to run fractals some to get that. And the beserker stat back pieces call for 250 Vials of Powerful Blood, so that can be costly.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vial_of_Condensed_Mists_Essence

Probably the cheapest way is to run fractals until you obtain 1850 fractal relics. 1350 fractal relics to buy your exotic backpiece, and another 500 to purchase the Gift of Ascension so you can Ascend that backpiece in the MF. You will still need 1 vial of condensed mists essence, but you SHOULD have that after grinding 1850 relics.

Since you will need to grind some fractals for the vial of condensed mists essence either way, I would say go the fractal capacitor route. Grinding 1850 relics is really not that hard.

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

you can upgrade the new southsun exotic backpiece (the one with the tentacles) in the magic forge – making it ascended although not with zerker stats. The recipe is backpiece+50 ectos+100 passion flowers+250 karka shells.

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Lelantos.3820

Lelantos.3820

you can upgrade the new southsun exotic backpiece (the one with the tentacles) in the magic forge – making it ascended although not with zerker stats. The recipe is backpiece+50 ectos+100 passion flowers+250 karka shells.

this way is kinda expensive tho

To defend the weak, and to over come the fear.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

this way is kinda expensive tho

Probably the cheapest/less time consuming available at the moment though.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Fastest AND cheapest does not exist. It almost never does. Fast comes at a cost in money, and cheap comes at a cost in speed. That goes for virtually anything in life. That being said:

- fastest: using gold for an ascended quiver or book. Will cost some.
- cheapest: using fractal tokens for an ascended capacitor. Will take a while.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto