Fastest way to aquire ascended gear?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: JESPER.5610

JESPER.5610

As topic says. whats the fastest and…easiest?
Im a warrior sitting on 35 laurels now, got only ascended amulet so far.
Thanks in advance

Posted by: Nime.2089

Nime.2089

If you play WvW a lot and are sitting on tons of badges I would recommend buying your ascended stuff there. You can save some laurels but have to spend a lot of badges.

Otherwise I can only say daylies, monthlies and achievement points… There is no other way than that.

Posted by: JESPER.5610

JESPER.5610

Okay, how the things looks with fractals?

Posted by: Nime.2089

Nime.2089

There you can only get rings and buy the backpeace. The Rings drop from daily chest starting from Fractals 10+ but as a possible bonus only… If you run a lot of Fractals you can hope that the right stats once drop. But as you asked for a fast way I would tend on buying them…

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

There you can only get rings and buy the backpeace. The Rings drop from daily chest starting from Fractals 10+ but as a possible bonus only… If you run a lot of Fractals you can hope that the right stats once drop. But as you asked for a fast way I would tend on buying them…

This was changed in that the daily bonus chests for Fractals 10+ now award a guaranteed Pristine Fractal Relic. You can trade 10 Pristine Fractal Relics for a ring of your choice. If you’re experienced and have a decent group, I’d suggest doing daily 10+ runs. (Possibly could PUG one too, though results may be more mixed.)

Also, you can get Ascended accessories (earring slots) for 12 Guild Commendations an 5 gold each. If you’re not in a guild that does guild missions, there are alliance guilds formed to help people get them. Commendation [GC] is one of them for NA, based on Tarnished Coast.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Cheapest method of acquisition:

Ascended Amulets: Laurels (Purchase from WvW vendor for less laurels + BOH)
Ascended Accessories: Guild commendations
Ascended Rings: Fractals
Ascended Back piece: Fractals or Craft via MF