Fastest way to level

Fastest way to level

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Rammax.7263

Rammax.7263

Does anyone know what the fastest way to level is? I’m trying to change the race of one of my characters.

Fastest way to level

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

kitten answer: level 80 Booster.

Tomes and scrolls.

Then there is PvP in general = more tomes plus daily rewards.

There is also Crafting which eats a lot of gold but very fast especially with boosters.

Other than those just play the game.

Fastest way to level

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Bloodstone Fen is pretty quick. You’ll get one-shotted most of the time but you gain a lot of XP. You’ll need a teleport to friend stone in order to get onto the map.

Fastest way to level

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Aside from the methods above, you have a few other choices:

• Exploration (mapping) with buffs.
  • Crafting.
  • Do extra dailies on your main(s) and save the level-up boosters (tomes and scrolls).

Exploration Details

Use Fireworks (the ones that boost XP from all sources; cheap on the TP) + boosters + one food (ideally: Halloween) and one utility, plus any buffs from guilds etc.

Then, go into the highest-level zones you can rofl-stomp and go around doing Hearts and map completion. Kill any non-hostile creature you see (the ones labeled in yellow) — they give more XP the longer they’ve been alive (so ideally, visit less popular corners of less popular maps).
--———————————-
Crafting Overview

A more expensive method is to craft. You can get about 8 levels from chef for about 4 gold, another 8 from jewelry for about 15g. 8 levels from the other six disciplines cost more: 20-50g per 8 levels each, depending on various factors.

For details, see: http://gw2crafts.net/total.html

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Fastest way to level

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Bloodstone Fen is pretty quick. You’ll get one-shotted most of the time but you gain a lot of XP. You’ll need a teleport to friend stone in order to get onto the map.

I thought you already had to be an 80 though?

edit: BTW, I am leveling up a new character right now as well. The strategy I use is to do dynamic events at low levels (I think you get more xp if you do them in a higher-level zone) and do hearts later on. Hearts are a guaranteed 1/7th of your current level’s xp, no matter what the level is, so they are ‘worth’ more the longer you hold off doing them. early on run around getting WPs and doing more dynamic stuff than hearts.

(edited by Menadena.7482)

Fastest way to level

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I thought you already had to be an 80 though?

edit: BTW, I am leveling up a new character right now as well. The strategy I use is to do dynamic events at low levels (I think you get more xp if you do them in a higher-level zone) and do hearts later on. Hearts are a guaranteed 1/7th of your current level’s xp, no matter what the level is, so they are ‘worth’ more the longer you hold off doing them. early on run around getting WPs and doing more dynamic stuff than hearts.

Teleport to friend stones don’t have a required level. It’s pretty fast as there are a lot of events which you can still get credit for if you have glider skills. A few heals from the skill will give you credit. The big thing though is unbound magic which awards XP. You don’t even need to buy gear as the #1 skill damage isn’t based on your attack power and you’ll get one-shotted most of the time if you were to get hit.

Fastest way to level

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Does anyone know what the fastest way to level is? I’m trying to change the race of one of my characters.

You can’t change the race of characters at any level… you can only make new characters.

~EW

Fastest way to level

Posted by: gimrob.9071

gimrob.9071

The fastest way is to do the complete 4 the starting zones, your story at lvls 11 20 30 , your daily pvp, dailies that are easy to do, pick a pvp path that drops lvl boost, buy weapons at your lvl every 2-3 lvls, party with friends, guild missions, get in 5 different guilds, farm the 5 guild zones, get your guild exp bonus, get all the hero points u can, eat cheap food and pot that give exp bonus all the time, ask guildie for help, play with friends, have a speed boost for open world, play one of the more basic classes like ranger warrior guard.

It takes less than 30hours to get to 80.

Hearts from quests give good exp and just tagging events as your running by.

Learn to play your class is the best thing to leveling and have fun. Many do not.

Doing the 2 easy blood fen quests would speed it up but u need a teleport to friend, but will not learn how to play your class well.

Cooking is good for a few cheap levels.

Level all the crafts to 25 refining and sell the mats so no cost.

(edited by gimrob.9071)