Fastest way to lvl to 80

Fastest way to lvl to 80

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

I have 5 lvl 80s, and I’ve just recently rolled another profession. My goal is to get to lvl 80 as fast as possible so I can jump into WvW and do some damage; I know I don’t have to be lvl 80 to do WvW, but I just cant stand doing pitiful damage as an uplevel. What’s the fastest way to get to lvl 80? (I’m not interested in exploring areas, as I already had enough of that with 5 of my other chars).

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Crafting for sure. It is expensive, but in 1 day of crafting you can reach lvl 80.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Fast but expensive or ‘fast’ and cheap?

Fast but expensive: The fastest is you get to max level in each crafting profession on that character. If you get to level 400 in each, you will get to level 70 and you can do it in one day.

‘Fast’ and cheap: maybe to run the Queensdale champ train continuously. Karma, exp, and gold. Tremendously boring though.

Or combine the two, craft to get some levels and run the champ train for some more.

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

Preferably fast and cheap.

How fast is the Queensdale champ train? At my pace, I can get about 2lvls per hour from doing map completion in zones around my level. Would Queensdale champ train be faster than that?

I also read from another thread (3 months old) that said Crown Pavillion in human starting city is one of the fastest. Can anyone confirm this? I haven’t been to that place since the living story ended, so I assumed people don’t go there anymore.

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Champ train I have no idea, but Crown Pavilion was really fast, but I don’t even think it is still available to enter, if it is, there aren’t many people there to make leveling worth.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

The pavilion is not available, or it’s no longer feasible.

The Queensdale champ train, I only have level 80s now and exp scales to your level so a level 80 makes more exp then a low level. Iirc, a level 80 makes about 10k exp for each Champ event, (just by going off memory here).

Try a circuit and see how much you get and see if it’s worthwhile.
On my server it’s troll, bandit, oak, spider, boar, then back to troll. Wasp will be thrown in between boar and troll if it happens to spawn.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Sugar.4582

Sugar.4582

Queensdale farm gives about 10% of your needed exp to level per event , so 2 cycles or 3 per level, since boar takes long to spawn then 2 levels and half per hour

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Pyrasia.9281

Pyrasia.9281

If I remember correctly, Queensdale rotation gave me about 15% [boar, troll, oak, spider] and it took about 11 minutes per rotation. Obviously you get more if you do Bandit too. And once awhile you get Wasp as well. Or Behemoth. It is not that fast… though. But it helps.

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Make sure to get the dailies done for a large boost each day. This month’s monthly is super fast to do as well, so nab that. The Queensdale train advances the monthly greatly, actually — make sure to salvage stuff and Artifice combine the luck as that counts to monthly Master Crafter.

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Weasley.5614

Weasley.5614

Do your stories until Level 10 (you get a free Black lion chest key for your Level 10 story) then just find a zerg in WvW and join them if they are capturing towers or just do crafting like the others said.

(Javok Spurr) Leader of The Warriors Creed
‘They Want You, They Want You, They Want You As A New Recruit’

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Dungeons? Each run gives you ~1 lv. There are many easy dungeons and the higher you get the faster you level. But primary – events. And start with a insta lv 20 scroll :P

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Yoji.1420

Yoji.1420

Wait until tomorrows patch and then drop 120k glory +16g on the tome of knowledge items. You will be level 80 with a /age of about 20 minutes.

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Stubie.5834

Stubie.5834

Where do you buy time of knowledge things at?

Fastest way to lvl to 80

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

that is from the PvP side of the game.