Feeding cats?

Feeding cats?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: fourhim.3584

fourhim.3584

So I heard about this from guildies and was trying it last night with my Ranger, and I could not get it to work. Are there circumstances that would cause the pop-up never to occur? I was told to watch above my 5 skill, and nothing happened, even after several attempts. I tied it with another person’s summoned cat in the guild hall too – still nothing.

In this case, it was my Asura Ranger, in Bloodtide Coast, using the witch’s broom trying to get my very first cat. And I did already have the frog in a jar in my inventory. Do I need another cat first?

Please advise. Thanks.

Feeding cats?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yes, you have to have successfully fed another hungry cat before you can feed the Feline Familiar.

Feeding cats?

Posted by: fourhim.3584

fourhim.3584

Excellent! Thanks. I’ll try another cat first.

Feeding cats?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

On a related note does anyone know how to find the Revenant cat? I was following the instructions on the Wiki but I looked all around the tower where it’s supposed to appear and I couldn’t see it.

Do I have to do all the other profession ones first or something?

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Feeding cats?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

On a related note does anyone know how to find the Revenant cat? I was following the instructions on the Wiki but I looked all around the tower where it’s supposed to appear and I couldn’t see it.

Do I have to do all the other profession ones first or something?

I did the revenant one before doing the guardian or thief one. The cat showed up fine for me. He’s kind of hidden in a corner, though, once you go up the first flight of stairs.

Feeding cats?

Danikat.8537

It’s not there. I checked Dulfy’s site, which had a screenshot of the cat. I went to the exact same place and there was no cat.

Attachments:

Feeding cats?

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

It’s not there. I checked Dulfy’s site, which had a screenshot of the cat. I went to the exact same place and there was no cat.

It’s probably ‘cause of your wings. If I were a cat, I wouldn’t want anything to do with a bird that size.

~EW

Feeding cats?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The Revenant cat seems to have been misplaced due to Halloween decorations. I’m sure it will be back after Halloween.

Good luck.

Feeding cats?

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

It was probably never added to the Halloween-version of the HotM.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Feeding cats?

Danikat.8537

Thank everyone, I’ll check back after Halloween then.

It’s probably ‘cause of your wings. If I were a cat, I wouldn’t want anything to do with a bird that size.

~EW

Would you believe I thought about hiding them for the screenshot, then decided to leave it and see if anyone said anything?

The character in question is a dedicated follower of Raven, so of course I had to get the wings for him. He doesn’t use them all the time, but when I’m doing things where I don’t think it matters I tend to have them out.