Fellow Females!

Fellow Females!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Nonvegan.8507

Nonvegan.8507

Hi ladies,

So I started playing this game pretty recently, and I was thinking it would be fun to put together a group of women who also liked to play. In the gaming world we are always surrounded by guys, which is fine, but it could be nice to raid things together. What do you think? I’m on Northern Shiverpeaks.

I’m 29, and live on the west coast in the US, just in case you wanted to know. =)

Fellow Females!

Posted by: ofLegends.9853

ofLegends.9853

Well I just play with my husband, and in all honesty you need a male or two in any given group of females to “balance out the hormones”. Too much of one gender = drama, IMO.

It does sound fun – if you can get the right women for the group, that is. Good luck, OP. :P

— Former engi main | Bring back my Power Rifle Grenadier!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0OWwwqPxDI

Fellow Females!

Nonvegan.8507

Ha! I don’t know. I’m 29 and drama free, and I can’t really imagine what kind of drama a bunch of gamer girls could get into. I’m married too, and I think I wanted to see if I could cut down on the testosterone. I usually play games like Borderlands and GTA, and I thought a little female time could be refreshing. But, maybe you’re right.

Fellow Females!

Posted by: ofLegends.9853

ofLegends.9853

Maybe I’m not, either.

All I know is I had a terrible time when I worked with all females.

— Former engi main | Bring back my Power Rifle Grenadier!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0OWwwqPxDI

Fellow Females!

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Maybe try the Guild Recruitment forum? There might be an all-female guild looking for new recruits there. Good luck in your search.

Fellow Females!

Posted by: Elsdragon.5109

Elsdragon.5109

Maybe try the Guild Recruitment forum? There might be an all-female guild looking for new recruits there. Good luck in your search.

If not you could always make one and advertise it there and maybe in game. Good luck as well on your endeavor.

Fellow Females!

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Maybe I’m not, either.

All I know is I had a terrible time when I worked with all females.

Work doesn’t tend to be all play.

Games, however, should.

Fellow Females!

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

My guild is about half female and plenty of times there’s just a room in mumble of just the girls. It’s not an all girl guild, but there are plenty of times it feels that way.

Fellow Females!

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

My guild is about half female and plenty of times there’s just a room in mumble of just the girls. It’s not an all girl guild, but there are plenty of times it feels that way.

not to “complain” but sometimes the guild chat the guild chat :P

women all day at work women all night in gw

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

Fellow Females!

Nonvegan.8507

Is your guild looking for new members?

Fellow Females!

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Is your guild looking for new members?

Hilarious!!!! +1

Fellow Females!

Posted by: Furesy.6935

Furesy.6935

Couldn’t resist.

I’m serious though.

Really.

Attachments:

Fellow Females!

Posted by: Laela.1506

Laela.1506

My sentiments exactly!
I’m of a certain persuasion, taken… but I do prefer, and am better at, talking to girls like myself. If you’re bored, want someone to level with or do whatever in-game with, have any questions, or wouldn’t mind answering some of mine… let me know ! I’m 26, from Arizona, and I’m a talker. XD Azureasrai is my main character. My server is the Isle of Janthir but I can guest to you if I need to. This offer is open to anyone who sees it. Feel free to add me. Let’s have some fun!

Fellow Females!

Posted by: CrieExia.1653

CrieExia.1653

Hi nonvegan! My character is in Northern Silverpeaks to! I just started playing a few days ago. If you’re interested in still playing with a girl Arie of Skyre is my character. I’m 22 from Nevada.

Fellow Females!

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

I can be a girl if you want me to.

(~ @ ^ o ^ @ )~
~( @ ^ 3 ^ @ ~)
(~ @ ^ o ^ @ ~)
~( @ ^ _ ^ @ )~
( > ^ _ ^ ) >
< ( ^ _ ^ < )
( > ^ _ ^ < )