Finding all armor skins

Finding all armor skins

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

Hello,

so I got my first toon fully decked out in ascended gear, and the time has come to get the looks all right. And I want to make sure, that I take every possibilities into account.

So would scrolling through the TP and checkig all the gem-bought armor cover the whole spectrum (plus cultural armor and the order armor skins)? Or are there other ways to add armor skins to your wardrobe? I’ve heard about some mystic-forge-only skins, but I’m not sure A] that they exist at all and B] if they are armor or weapon skins or both.

So how do you experienced/look-freak guys go about this matter?

ty

enthusiastic noob

(edited by Nimrud.5642)

Finding all armor skins

Posted by: Lucas.9157

Lucas.9157

You can right-click and preview anything on wardrobe bank tab (doesn’t matter if unlocked).

Finding all armor skins

Nimrud.5642

You can right-click and preview anything on wardrobe bank tab (doesn’t matter if unlocked).

Yeah, I know that. I think I didnt phrse my question properly. So… I dont want to get them all, I just want to make sure that I check every option before is chose.

enthusiastic noob

Finding all armor skins

Posted by: Kibazuka.1390

Kibazuka.1390

Go to a bank, view wardrobe, look what is available, choose what you like the most and then look how to obtain it. You can also ask here how to get that or this armor.
But there are no special mystic forge armors, only weapons.

Ranger – Drakkar Lake[DE]
Full melee Ranger since August 2012

Finding all armor skins

Nimrud.5642

Go to a bank, view wardrobe, look what is available, choose what you like the most and then look how to obtain it. You can also ask here how to get that or this armor.
But there are no special mystic forge armors, only weapons.

Oh, it took 2 answers before this got into my mind. Sorry guys. Ok got it, ty. I just so stupid…

enthusiastic noob

Finding all armor skins

Posted by: Lucas.9157

Lucas.9157

Oh, it took 2 answers before this got into my mind. Sorry guys. Ok got it, ty. I just so stupid…

Don’t worry, it is not very intuitive.