Fractal runs for new players to learn on

Fractal runs for new players to learn on

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ABalloon.6924

ABalloon.6924

So, the new fractal release is upon us soon (or even up as im writing for all i know).

I suspect a lot of players that don’t run fractals are going to end up trying it out now with the new rewards or even just for fun.

Me and a friend (Gilda Ironheart) are here to help and teach new players fractals

We don’t profess to be professional fractal runners with a fractal reward level of 80 prior to the update. we have however, played them a lot and should have no trouble teaching new players between level 1 – 20 how to go about fractal runs.

The only requirements are that you are level 80 and that you do not shout, hate on, abuse, mock or otherwise belittle other novices within our run.we will not chase you away or shout at you or call you names or any of that, even if we should be unable to complete the fractal. it won’t bother us in the slightest, you are welcome to explore and learn in a safe, friendly, helpful environment

We obviously won’t know the new content either so perhaps you’ll help us solve some of the challenges ahead.

Hit us up on the EU server of Piken Square if you’re interested. Send a PM or a whisper (PM is safer, i may be smoking or eating or something) to either me – ABalloon.6924 (Shattered Obsidion) or Zyra.7432 (Gilda Ironheart).

Hopefully see you in a fractal soon