Friends list

Friends list

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Tom.6478

Tom.6478

As far as names go, I don’t understand how it works.

For a example. When you add someone, is that name permeate, or can it change. It sure seems to.

Obviously, people have different toons and thus different names.

When you add a name, is that the name you see? or can it be different.

And if so, how do you identifie it with who you met?

I just don’t understand how this works.

Friends list

Posted by: MasterJediSoda.5926

MasterJediSoda.5926

When you add a friend, there are 2 names that can show. The first one, which isn’t always there, is the name of the character they are using. That name will change as they move from character to character, or go offline.

The second name, which is always there, and grey, is the account name and number. This will not change, and is the only way you can see that a friend is on if they are using a character you don’t know.

You can also right-click the name in your friends list and give it a nickname. Be warned that it replaces the account name and number if you do, but it could make it easier for you to recognize someone.

Main: Mithren Lunalit, Mesmer
Member of Legion of Honour [XIII]
http://operationunion.enjin.com/

Friends list

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

If the player adds you back as a friend, when you hover over their name, you’ll see their Achievement Points, level and profession of active/last player character, and the zone they are currently/last in.

If you’ve added a player and none of those show up when you hover over their name, it means that you’re a stalker. There’s the ‘followers’ tab in the friends list that shows you who has added you as a friend, so you can add them back or just let them stalk you for all eternity.

Friends list

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Not a real stalker if you don’t use the block list.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Friends list

Posted by: Tom.6478

Tom.6478

Am I right or wrong. If you put them on your friends list, and they put you on there friends list. They will be on your friends list regardless to what you said the hovering thing

I don’t want to be a stalker….lol.

I guess what I am saying, I don’t understand how someone can be on your friends list if they don’t wont to.

(edited by Tom.6478)

Friends list

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Am I right or wrong. If you put them on your friends list, and they put you on there friends list. They will be on your friends list regardless to what you said the hovering thing

I don’t want to be a stalker….lol.

I guess what I am saying, I don’t understand how someone can be on your friends list if they don’t wont to.

There is a friends, follower and block list.

Whoever you add to your friends list, you will appear on their “followers” list, they can’t prevent you from following them.

If both people add each other to their friends list, they both appear only on the friends list (the hover over details show).

Anyone you add to your friends list will be there, they can’t stop you from doing so, they can’t remove themselves from that list.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Friends list

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

If you add somebody as friend he will always show up as a friend in your friend list. If the other person hasn’t added you, then you will show up as a “follower” in his followers list. Untill he adds you as friend aswell you will show up in his friendlist.

Its a one way thing. There are not friend request, you add somebody and he is your friend, if he doesn’t add you back he is still a friend for you, but you are a follower to him.