Gear progression

Gear progression

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: restoration.2806

restoration.2806

Can some one explain gear progression to me? Does it make your stats better? Is ascended gear better stat wise? I thought it was only for the infusion slots for agony resist.

Gear progression

Posted by: Pinder.5261

Pinder.5261

Gear gets better up to a point, which would be Exalted items. Exalted and Legendary share the same quality of stats, but legendary items tend to look a lot more awesome.

Ascended stats are a slight step up from the Exalted. And yes, if Agony ends up being a common part of endgame play (lets hope not), you’ll want to get ascended gear just for the infusion slots.

At the moment: Agony only exists in the Fractals dungeon, Ascended gear only exist for the back slot and rings, and 99% of the game is completely do-able without either.

Gear progression

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Gear gets better up to a point, which would be Exalted items. Exalted and Legendary share the same quality of stats, but legendary items tend to look a lot more awesome.

Ascended stats are a slight step up from the Exalted. And yes, if Agony ends up being a common part of endgame play (lets hope not), you’ll want to get ascended gear just for the infusion slots.

At the moment: Agony only exists in the Fractals dungeon, Ascended gear only exist for the back slot and rings, and 99% of the game is completely do-able without either.

I think you mean Exotic, not Exalted =P

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Gear progression

Posted by: Pinder.5261

Pinder.5261

Whoops. Indeed I did. Thanks for that catch.