Gem Cards

Gem Cards

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: FindAndSeek.6728

FindAndSeek.6728

Soo I’m thinking of hosting a small guild competition for my members, and was wondering if it is possible to get gem cards either digitally or from reputable places other than amazon (since they only do one size).
If anyone can help me out with this I’d be more than grateful.

Thank you,
Find And Seek.

Miss Find And Seek – Society of Souls [Argh] – Desolation
Yeyyyyy can’t wait for the Expansion and the return of Guild Halls!!!

Gem Cards

Posted by: Kreejaffa.3682

Kreejaffa.3682

I have only ever seen physical cards, and to my knowledge, there is no way to purchase digital gem cards. Also, again to my knowledge, the only amount available to be bought is the 2000 gems for $25 cards, and I see them less and less in stores, almost like the stores are no longer buying them, that, or ArenaNet is no longer selling them in as large of quantities as they used to.

Kreejaffa [Ferguson’s Crossing]
Leader of Looking For Gandalf [LFG]
Worst Commander of Ferguson’s Crossing (Self Proclaimed)

Gem Cards

Posted by: Mortifer.9480

Mortifer.9480

The Gamestop stores in my area have (had) $15 for 1200 gem cards, grabbed a few of them when I traded in my old XBOX 360 + games a while back (about 2 years or so), but I haven’t set foot in a Gamestop since. My little town isn’t too big on PC gaming so I wouldn’t be surprised if the cards are still in the stores gathering dust, don’t know how things are where you live.

Gem Cards

Posted by: Linfang.1087

Linfang.1087

Try Best Buy if you have one

Gem Cards

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

As stated above for physical, if you are in the states, Best Buy, Target, WalMart, GameStop, aka most of the big box stores. Haven’t seen any sites that just sell the codes electronically.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Gem Cards

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Gamesdeal.com and G2A.com do GW2 gem cards I believe.. digital of course.. not that I have bought any but they were there last time I looked… think they might only be one gem amount tho iirc.

Gem Cards

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Most Targets carry them and if you have a Target REDcard, you also get 5% off on them.

Best Buy also carries them in the $15 and $25 amounts.

Gem Cards

FindAndSeek.6728

I’m in the UK tbh, so only places that sells em physically is Game I believe but I don’t exactly live near one...

Gem Cards

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’m in the UK tbh, so only places that sells em physically is Game I believe but I don’t exactly live near one…

Do they deliver?

Gem Cards

FindAndSeek.6728

Free Delivery, just checked but there for 1880 gems and 940 gems, bit weird to have numbers like that tbh. xD

Gem Cards

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Free Delivery, just checked but there for 1880 gems and 940 gems, bit weird to have numbers like that tbh. xD

Its because 940 gems = £10 and 1880 = £20. Which is strange as on amazon you can get 2000 gems for £19.99.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Gem Cards

FindAndSeek.6728

Yeah, Though Game has always been quite overpriced for my tastes.

Gem Cards

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Last I checked, Gamesdeal.com were doing 2000 gens for £15.25 + charge for paypal etc, which I detest using and paying for :d

Gem Cards

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Last I checked, Gamesdeal.com were doing 2000 gens for £15.25 + charge for paypal etc, which I detest using and paying for :d

Interesting, they are under PC/Mac Games and not Game Cards.

Wouldn’t 2000 gems cost £21.25? £15.25 seems like a deal. In USD it’s $23.12, not a lot of savings since I can still get them at Target and Best Buy.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Gem Cards

Posted by: Tarkan.5609

Tarkan.5609

When Gem Cards were first announced they were supposed to be available at markets like Media Markt, Saturn or Gamestop… not sure whether they still are and if, then you’ll likely have to ask them.
Otherwise you can buy gems (not gem cards) via the Game (→ Paypal etc), but I guess that’s not what you are searching for.

PvP, Teef & Engi