Gendarran Champ Train?

Gendarran Champ Train?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: BigMoser.8790

BigMoser.8790

I’m not sure if this is being done already or not, but the group I was in was not large so I’ll post this here to see if has been done.

The group I joined started at Junction Haven Waypoint. The list is as follows:

Junction Haven Waypoint: Kill Champ troll then spider

Almuten Waypoint: Spider champ (bust all the eggs open to spawn)

Brigantine Waypoint: Pirate Champ then another Pirate Champ

Northfields Waypoint : Centaur champ, Rock Beast Champ

Blood Hill Waypoint : Centaur champ

Repeat at Junction Haven Waypoint.

This was done with a group of 6-8 people. None of these champs were events. I’m gonna guess if there is a much larger group (ie Queensdale / Frostgorge Sound size) then these champs would go down fast and might not spawn as fast.

Here is an image of the map: (Red circles = Waypoints, Yellow circles = the general area of champ)

Attachments:

Gendarran Champ Train?

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

One huge downside. Overflows everywhere since it’s the new LA. I also wonder how it compares to FGS-Farm where the bosses and mobs around them also have a change for t6 materials. Not to mention Champs/Hour. Likely not worth the research since so little people still do it and the coin being reduced.

Gendarran Champ Train?

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I would think it would be good Guild type research to check this possibility in most zones (I’m sure some have already done so over a year ago). I’ve done portions of the cycle the OP mentions with myself and a few other LVL 80s, but I’ve never attempted it as a “train” type of rotation. I really prefer doing these types of hunts with less than 10 players as beyond that it gets just too chaotic to tell what is actually going on.

Related sidenote: I did the Ulgoth chain in Harathi Hinterlands over the weekend and it was quite rewarding. Took a bit longer than 30 minutes and I think we took down nearly a Dozen Champions and easily more than twice that many Veterans. Started out with myself and 2 others and We killed Ulgoth with about 8 players. Great fun.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)