Getting support for in-game problems

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Balkito.8160

Balkito.8160

It seems there’s no way to get customer support for in-game problems that aren’t bugs. The support site seems to be focused on account problems, and the bug report in-game is focused, of course, on bugs. I was wondering if anybody knew of a way to contact customer support to get help with a problem in-game.

#RookstarWasRobbed

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

Can you be more specific about the sort of problem you want to report to them?

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

Balkito.8160

Well, I’m trying to see if it’d be possible to refund an in-game item. Due to an issue with my mouse being a piece of junk, I bought the tier 3 cultural shoulder armor of a weight class my character doesn’t use. Due to the low refund value, I’m down 17.5 gold, and I was wondering if it would be possible to find out if I can get that back or not.

#RookstarWasRobbed

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

Ok then, use this link.

https://eu.support.guildwars2.com/app/ask/session/L3RpbWUvMTM1MzQ0NTE3OC9zaWQvVlNFZk1NYmw%3D

The drop down ‘issue’ menu has a few you can choose from that reflect what you want, e.g. refund. I will warn you now though that from previous forum feedback I’ve seen they don’t tend to refund for purchases made in the circumstances you describe. Always worth asking though.

Good luck.

Edit: just realised this links you through to the EU version of the site, if you’re NA you can find the right version by googling ‘GW2 support’.

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

Balkito.8160

Appreciate it greatly, thanks.

#RookstarWasRobbed

Posted by: Glitch.6849

Glitch.6849

I remember saying Anet currently cannot refund accidental purchases. Sorry to be the one to rain on your parade but you are out of luck at the moment. Unfortunately you just have to be careful and take your time when purchasing pricey items.