Gilded or magical infusion?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

Which of these would you recommend for a character that doesn’t do fractals (I have another character for that) and doesn’t wear any magic find gear (I might use a raspberry peach bar if I remember)? I don’t farm Orr events or do any other open world farming but I do run dungeons regularly so I’m leaning more towards the gilded infusion for increased boss $$ drops. I know, these are selfish infusions but seem pretty tempting vs. an increase of 4 or 5 to another stat. So yeah, let me know what you would pick!

Posted by: Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Gilded, especially if you run dungeons. You can rock a solid 105% with 20 from the infusion, 15 from the armor runes, 40 from food, 30 from the booster.

Primary Guild: Testing Eternity [TE]
Chloe (Version 3):
[i7 930 @ 4.1Ghz (1.3875V) w/Cooler Master 120M][Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (stock)]

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

Thanks for the feedback, I think I will go with gilded as I had originally thought!

Posted by: LinkR.6190

LinkR.6190

Gilded, especially if you run dungeons. You can rock a solid 105% with 20 from the infusion, 15 from the armor runes, 40 from food, 30 from the booster.

Could you go into a little more detail on how you get it that high?

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

15% from 6/6 superior rune of scavenging, 40% from omnom bar, 30% from laurel gold booster.

[SFD] – Maguuma

Posted by: LinkR.6190

LinkR.6190

I see, thank you. Uhg… have fun paying for those runes. Kind of wonder how long it would take for them to pay for themselves.