Glowy Weapons (?)

Glowy Weapons (?)

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: olleandersson.9408

olleandersson.9408

I got myself a Greatsword called Vision of the Mists. It looks pretty awesome in my opinion. Lately i’ve seen the ‘’same skin’’ on other weapons, such as the scepter (Abyssal Scepter?) and the shield. Now to my questions, do anyone know the names of these weapons?

And, is there any dagger with the same kind of skin? If not, what daggers DO have a cool, glowing, particular effect on them? I know about the AC daggers, which i don’t like since they only glow at night, same goes for the corrupted shards that I’m currently using, they only glow ‘’while in action’’. Is there any dagger with a cool, glowing skin?

~ [LuPi] Lupi Stole My Bike ~
Melee ranger since launch.

Glowy Weapons (?)

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

There’s a set for these, not all are discovered yet. But I’ve seen shield/pistol version of vision of the mists skin type.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Glowy Weapons (?)

olleandersson.9408

Cool. Do anyone know if there’s a staff with this particular skin aswell?

Glowy Weapons (?)

Posted by: SolarNova.1052

SolarNova.1052

The Fractal weapons are not to bad. Should check those out.

3930k 4.6ghz | NH-D14 Cooler | P9x79 Pro MB | 16gb 1866mhz G.Skill | 128gb SSD + 2×500gb HDD
EVGA GTX 780 Classified w/ EK block | XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res/Pump | NexXxos Monsta 240 Rad
CM Storm Stryker case | Seasonic 1000W PSU | Asux Xonar D2X & Logitech Z5500 Sound system |

Glowy Weapons (?)

Posted by: IamALie.8190

IamALie.8190

Something like this one? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ilya_

Here’s a list of a bunch of recipes, stuff like Whisperblade and Ilya might be what you’re looking for. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Forge/Other_Items

Glowy Weapons (?)

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

the set i guess could sort of be called the “Mists” set.

you know the name’s of the GS and scepter. and here are the rest that i know of… i assume there will be a version for each weapon as these.

• Shield – Wall of the Mists
  • Focus – The Anomaly, Spirit Links (not sure if both count, so if only one, i’m guessing The Anomaly is from this set)
  • Spear – Illusion
  • Pistols – Lyss and Ilya (also unsure if both count as the same set, also i’ve seen som epeople classify these as part of the “God’s” set ala Melandru’s gaze, etc
    *Axe – Reaver of the Mists
  • Sword – Whisperblade (also mentioned above)
  • Harpoon gun – Urchin’s Needles

in regards to glowy daggers – other than the two you’ve listed.. i don’t know of many.
the destroyer, mystic daggers have particle effects. but not super glowy.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Glowy Weapons (?)

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Whilst not part of the set, Chaos Gun shares the same skin as Ilya and Lyss.
I haven’t seen a dagger that looks like it belongs with that set of skins, in fact, aside from the Incinerator, the only dagger I’ve seen with ‘glowing’ kind of effects are the Corrupted Shards, or at a pinch the Ascalonian daggers at night.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

Glowy Weapons (?)

Posted by: Feywray.4351

Feywray.4351

tagging for future reference

Glowy Weapons (?)

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

All of the purple effect weapons are used by mesmers phantasms. If you ever want to take a good look at them speak to your Mesmer friend and get him to summon a phantasm.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

Glowy Weapons (?)

olleandersson.9408

I haven’t seen a mesmer phantasm using a staff. Does that matter such a staff doesn’t exist? I’d rather get that staff (if it exists) than Bifrost.