Gold needed to get -500 discipline for ...

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Dayan.7493

Dayan.7493

..Artificer Huntsman and Weaponsmith
How much in gold it will cost? I have to get this horribly level to craft revenswood branch staff

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

http://gw2crafts.net

It’ll be cheaper if you place buy orders.

Posted by: Rhyav.4812

Rhyav.4812

It depends a lot on your account and how fast you wanna level it. If you level it as you level your character you most likely won’t need to spend a penny. Personally only at 80 I had to buy stuff to level from 450 to 500 because I wasn’t doing too many things on Lv80 areas.
If you have a Lv80 and you wanna level a profession from scratch, well, you may have to make a “big” investment. Low tier items can be pretty expensive, specially Lv50-60 (Rugged leather, hard wood, etc.) because they’re also used in Ascended Crafting, so the demand is high.

I’d say if you have to buy all the items, leveling a profession may cost a bit over 200g or 300g if you buy from sell orders (just making fast math)

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

I’d say if you have to buy all the items, leveling a profession may cost a bit over 200g or 300g if you buy from sell orders (just making fast math)

Bad math. That was the price when level 500 was introduced in the game. Now it’s more around 50 gold to get from 0 to 500.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

The answer is it really varies based on the market. However farming is free.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Farming isn’t free because of the opportunity cost.