Good long ranged class w/ good/decent dmg?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Ayumi Spender.1082

Ayumi Spender.1082

That isn’t Elementalist or Necromancer?

Already know Rangers are not meant for that (and yes I’ve seen the topics on why it’s named Ranger so I’m not beating that dead dolyak), and Engineer is… well…

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

Am I seriously the only one who thinks that Ranger has a very decent Long Range dmg?
Anyway you can go Rifle Warrior or Rifle Engineer.
You will find no better Ranged class if you think those I suggest are bad. Max. Revenant with Hammer, would still be nice one.

~I Aear cân ven na mar

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

Dragonhunter with scepter. It’s close to ele in terms of power dps.

https://qtfy.eu/guildwars/benchmarks-august-balance-patch/

Posted by: akenoyuki.8210

akenoyuki.8210

How about upcoming Deadeye Riffle? From some videos on youtube it looks like deadeye have a big, big damage with 1500 range.

- Guild Wars 2 Helper Android App -
* Event Timer (including HoT Meta), Daily, WvW, Pact Supply, Account. Trading Post, etc:
* Google Playstore Link

Posted by: Ayumi Spender.1082

Ayumi Spender.1082

Am I seriously the only one who thinks that Ranger has a very decent Long Range dmg?
Anyway you can go Rifle Warrior or Rifle Engineer.
You will find no better Ranged class if you think those I suggest are bad. Max. Revenant with Hammer, would still be nice one.

I’ve always heard it’s not too great with the bows. I’m not sure. I can always try Ranger out.
Not sure on engineer as it always seems more of a utility class than one for long range.

I’m going to assume the rifle I tried on Warrior with the level 80 boost trial is bad? That or probably didn’t know the right build for it as rifle on Warrior was doing really bad damage.

Dragonhunter with scepter. It’s close to ele in terms of power dps.

https://qtfy.eu/guildwars/benchmarks-august-balance-patch/

Hm… I’ll test that out.

How about upcoming Deadeye Riffle? From some videos on youtube it looks like deadeye have a big, big damage with 1500 range.

Yeah, I already got a thief with the hero points for Deadeye.

Posted by: Faaris.8013

Faaris.8013

Yeah, I already got a thief with the hero points for Deadeye.

Have you equipped double pistols with your thief yet and played around? It’s an excellent ranged class if you are fine with 900 range (like scepter Guardian).

Herleve – Ruins of Surmia