Good system to unlock skins

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Just wondering if people have a system they use to unlock skins?

I’m talking specifically about opening ALL skins up, I don’t imagine I’ll get them all, but we can always dream.

Anyways, I’m not sure exactly what I’m asking here except to say the current method I go by feels cumbersome.

Specifically I guess I’m asking if anyone has any ‘revelations’ for me that might make this process easier.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Dulfy has a guide to finding the skins; she offers two methods, one cheaper than the other. I don’t know if you are referring to unlock method or to finding them in the first place, though.

Posted by: BigfootArisen.6509

BigfootArisen.6509

Either start a new character or hop on one that has a lot of map exploration to go. Do every heart and any events you see. Buy any skins you need to unlock for cheap via karma, get area specific weapon drops from kills. Also get some different level armor drops for some different skins. Craft in all the professions for those skins as well.

Fractals are also nice because they can give you rares from any area, giving you a good source of skins from that.

Do EotM and get some badges to trade for skins. Buy cheap blues and greens from the TP that have skins you are missing and salvage them.

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Thanks guys, you’ve given me some fresh ideas to work with.