in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Yslite.9271

Yslite.9271

i have really no idea to get kicked by lv 49 fractal
and i dont know where do i report this so i report here
plz read and send to report team
[redacted]this guy just no reason to kicked me on fractal stage 4
when i get kicked by him i wisper to him
that time he said to me ( u pull mob we dont ready go learn more fractal newbie )
is it make sense? he is really rude and dont have behavior i really angry with this problem plz do any action to him I Will not tolerate this if u need more information
read chat log and send me mail plz

(edited by Moderator)

Got kicked out of party

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Sorry, but you can’t name the person on the forums, you can try the support link at the top to send in the information, and they will look at it, but most likely they won’t contact you for information.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Got kicked out of party

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Use the support link on top, https://help.guildwars2.com/home then submit a request (top left of the screen), give every detail you have about the case and screenshots if you also have them.

Note one thing (I think it was said on forums by an anet rep), they will look at it, look at logs and see what happen and take apropiate action, they will not contact you unless more information is needed (so better to include everything you have in the request) and will not inform of what, if any, action was taken.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Got kicked out of party

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

have you ever heard of any action actually being taken?
I have never seen anyone come on here saying “I just got banned. they say I was rude to some noob in a dungeon? can I get this reversed” (like how that botter did)
everyone always recommends to report these people and support will do something, but I’ve never heard what actually becomes of it. you sure they take action?

Got kicked out of party

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

have you ever heard of any action actually being taken?
I have never seen anyone come on here saying “I just got banned. they say I was rude to some noob in a dungeon? can I get this reversed” (like how that botter did)
everyone always recommends to report these people and support will do something, but I’ve never heard what actually becomes of it. you sure they take action?

I don’t know if they actually do anything, but sending a report and having the possiblity of having an action taken is better than doing nothing.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Got kicked out of party

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

I was kicked once on a 3rd fractal (got called a noob too) and other time at end of an arah path I was selling. This is just something you are going to have to get used to, don’t bother with reporting because they will do nothing about it. Even if you had all their names and the chat log, you wouldn’t be able to do much. I will just say that I have a block list of about 40 people that I added over many months, most of them have nicknames so I remember why exactly I blocked them.

i.e. this one guy joined my group for tar help in Arah, then tried to kick me at end but a friend told me so I gave him a little less money for his help (he raged at me later and i told him it was more than he deserved). Another guy ran out of stealth early in a CoE run and got the entire party wiped by a champ, wasted more time bcoz we were stuck in combat for a couple min and others couldn’t wp. He said he didn’t care abt the group and that he did fine without stealth and then blamed someone else (even though I saw the revealed debuff on him). There are also those who kicked me or killed the instance near the end of dungeon.. my advise just block them and move on, don’t bother reporting because they get too many complaints like this and won’t do anything about it.

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

Got kicked out of party

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

and other time at end of an arah path I was selling

lol! they probably never realized the real reason they were also kicked from the dungeon.

Got kicked out of party

Posted by: Yslite.9271

Yslite.9271

oh my god ha.. i really dont know what to do just forget it? is it the best thing i can do?
is really not good

Got kicked out of party

Posted by: Dratikus.2063

Dratikus.2063

The ability to exclude players from content is a big problem in most MMOs. Players being able to kick someone for no reason just shouldn’t happen – player should never have been able to have joined that party in the first place. The game should allow everyone to play everything – if a player is under geared then the game should match the player with other similarly geared players and scale the dungeon appropriately. Of course this would have to be a design change and not a quick fix. In the case of the OP being kicked – I would suggest that the game only allow kicking if the player is not performing at or above some minimum requirement for the particular dungeon and not because they aren’t moving fast enough for the tank. That’s my 2 cents. Keep the change.
\\//,

Got kicked out of party

Posted by: AnniMira.2506

AnniMira.2506

My advice: Go with the guild members only; use TeamSpeak or Mumble. Do exactly how more experienced members ask. Stay background and prepare to revive more experienced players (if ranged weapon, stay their behind, ready to revive). Buy good gear, at least exotic.

Next party probably is more tolerant.

My first dungeon ended outside of the dungeon; they probably checked my achievement points and profession (mesmer), and decided to kick out.