Guard or necro

Guard or necro

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Elena.1543

Elena.1543

took me long enough to get my choices down to these two well engineer was an outsider but that’s something else,
what are the pro and cons of each compared to each other?
Kinda like more of the light armour looks than I do the heavy stuff but I want to be good in pve, and do well in wvw mostly zergs,

oh and do elites make much difference in things? for some reason I feel elites should be strong not some weak kitten skill that you wouldn’t use much at all or that is a pain to use.
I know I could do both but I want one to main ,having never gotten over lvl 30 its annoying not to anyone else just to me .I just never seem happy with characters atm

thanks

(edited by Elena.1543)

Guard or necro

Posted by: Kovac.4372

Kovac.4372

Well, both can support trough curing conditions or giving boons, but the guardian being a heavy class is more appreciated in parties. The guardian is more oriented in protecting the party and the necro is a bit more of a dmg dealer. The necro has great AoE potential and its primary damage is trough conditions.

If you’re more into organized play like dungeons/fractals then better go with a guardian. If dungeons/fractals aren’t on your priority list than go necro, it’s way more fun.

Guard or necro

Posted by: Nyquest.1583

Nyquest.1583

Run both a Guard and Necro, lvl 80’s. Have more fun playing my Necro. Both are great in pve/wvw.

Guard or necro

Posted by: DownPour.5903

DownPour.5903

Necros are good with everything. They don’t have to be ALL about conditions though, there are many ways to build them. I manage quite well in both PvP, WvWvW and PvE. And they are insanely fun.

Desolation