Guardian 30-80 fast?

Guardian 30-80 fast?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: SwiftFishy.2643

SwiftFishy.2643

Hello, I have a Human lvl 32 Guardian! Atm im caught up to where i should be on my personal story. But im not leveling as fast as i want.

100%:
So far I’ve 100% every area ive been in. All the homelands, queensdale, grenkitten field?(above lions arch), lions arch, place below queensdale. So as u can tell I’ve 100% 9-10 places. Ofc thats great for transmutation stones but its not really helping my level a ton.

WvW:
I’m on crystal desert so we are getting wrecked in eternal battleground. Not enough people on it for us to win most of the time anyway.

Story:
As I said my story is pretty much caught up to. Im lvl 32 and my personal story requires 34.

Dungeons:
Not at this level

Can some1 please help me on this never ending battle?

Guardian 30-80 fast?

Posted by: Nime.2089

Nime.2089

If your funds allow it the fastest way would be crafting. There are some really good guides on the web how to get to lvl 400 very fast and still rather cheap. I think the 2 cheapest professions to master are Cook and Artificier the most rewarding one is Jewelcrafting (I think you can get all 3 of them to 400 with around 15g). One profession will give you 10 lvl’s. Try to use the more exp on crafting boon.

You can try to do 1 profession and then get back to PVE to do evrything you can again and then go back crafting… That way you should reach the 80ies within the next few days.

Guardian 30-80 fast?

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

WvW at reset day, I am sure your server has something like a reset raid.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Guardian 30-80 fast?

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Oh, CD eh? Go zerg the destroyers in the Crown Pavilion, and pray that a competent commander is around.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Guardian 30-80 fast?

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

For the next 2 weeks, get your XP boosters and head to Crown Pavillion and just follow the zergs from destroyers to DE to destroyers to DE to…..

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Guardian 30-80 fast?

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

If you’re looking for fast xp then just do hearts and only grab Vista, PoI, skill points if you’re passing by them. I went from 59-80 on my Warrior in about 2 and a half days just nonstop hearts.

Guardian 30-80 fast?

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Short of Crafting (which requires some money), the best XP in the open world are the Renound Hearts. Use your staff to move quickly (as you can) from Heart to Heart and do them as fast a possible and you will advance fairly quickly. This will also give you lots of waypoints to go back and clear the areas later.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Guardian 30-80 fast?

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Out of interest, may I know which guild you are with? Since we’re both from CD… yeah.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Guardian 30-80 fast?

SwiftFishy.2643

Out of interest, may I know which guild you are with? Since we’re both from CD… yeah.

im in TOFU (they often forget us)

Guardian 30-80 fast?

SwiftFishy.2643

Short of Crafting (which requires some money), the best XP in the open world are the Renound Hearts. Use your staff to move quickly (as you can) from Heart to Heart and do them as fast a possible and you will advance fairly quickly. This will also give you lots of waypoints to go back and clear the areas later.

i only have 7 gold atm

Guardian 30-80 fast?

Posted by: Tidus Rotwood.1507

Tidus Rotwood.1507

in 3 days just by living story and crafting i got to lvl 60. i didnt even did all those map complations.

Guardian 30-80 fast?

SwiftFishy.2643

in 3 days just by living story and crafting i got to lvl 60. i didnt even did all those map complations.

how much crafting did u use (which crafts) and howd u do living story if u werent high enough level for the area it was in?

Guardian 30-80 fast?

Posted by: Tidus Rotwood.1507

Tidus Rotwood.1507

how much crafting did u use (which crafts) and howd u do living story if u werent high enough level for the area it was in?

i did chef. for the crafting and weapsonsmith (weapsonsmith not maxed yet) but ive been here for a while to do it in like 3 days. .
chef and jewerler are the easyest to lvl from.