Guardians at 80 could use more health...

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

I figured why I was having a really hard time fighting regular single mobs in Orr.

It’s not the sole reason, but having only 10k health at 80 and trying to be melee doesn’t help.
Traits can give me 0~3000 extra health, but against mobs hitting for 1800~ that doesn’t add much. Like the little eagle who 2 shotted me today with it’s dual insane attacks.

I’m also using an Explorer set for extra magic find so I have no Vitality on gear.

With full Vitality Trait and Vitality gear (Exotic), I can get to 18k health which REALLY helps not dying to 2~3 hits. I read somewhere that Guardians have that low health because of all the defensive skills and such, but can’t I have fewer or worse protective skills but a little extra health so I can fight Orr regular monsters with my Explorer set without having to run to NPCs for help or waiting for another player so I don’t die?

Warriors get 18k health without any trait/gear, and though they don’t have the same defensive skills than a Guardian, they do have their utilities…

Or am I mistaken and doing something terribly wrong?

Posted by: Karew.2169

Karew.2169

Do you have level 80 armor and level 80 weapons?
Have you tried using any of the guardian skills that give you protection?

Also, specing vitality only makes you harder to kill with conditions and damage-over-time skills. Try specing toughness instead for resistance to flat damage attacks.

Posted by: remix.9856

remix.9856

No at lvl 80 make vitality a primary trait for you. I have a lvl 80 guardian already.

Yes guardians have lowest hp but they make up for it with many healing spells and the highest base toughness in the game making them durable. They also have the highest healing spell for themselves under the healing skill.

Just concentrate on vitality more often basically.

Posted by: SuperLuigi.3720

SuperLuigi.3720

We Guardians have low health to make conditions hurt, because really, not much else does. Wandering around Orr, I can pick a fight with 3-5 mobs wearing my Greatsword and come out victorious. You have Aegis, you have shouts and burns, you can combo with yourself, and you have all kinds of utility that lets you survive, often while punishing your attackers.

I’d prefer more health too, but I get why we don’t have it, and it’s just something we’ll have to live with.

Posted by: Turtles All The Way Down.5608

Turtles All The Way Down.5608

There really isn’t a good reason for the base health difference between guardian and warrior. Virtue of resolve is purported to be the cause on the wiki (guardians have lower base health but more regen!) but basically what that means is we get an ability we should never use, or we lose that regeneration and then have to play like a lower health warrior for the next minute and a half. If I HAVE to spec into vitality/toughness in order to make up for the survivability that a warrior gets by default, there is an imbalance. A warrior can also grab vitality, and still have more health. Why even have trait options if all the options are fake because I’m too busy grabbing the “necessary” stats?

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

There really isn’t a good reason for the base health difference between guardian and warrior. Virtue of resolve is purported to be the cause on the wiki (guardians have lower base health but more regen!) but basically what that means is we get an ability we should never use, or we lose that regeneration and then have to play like a lower health warrior for the next minute and a half. If I HAVE to spec into vitality/toughness in order to make up for the survivability that a warrior gets by default, there is an imbalance. A warrior can also grab vitality, and still have more health. Why even have trait options if all the options are fake because I’m too busy grabbing the “necessary” stats?

I made a warrior Lv6 for fun and it heals more per second with their signet (at Lv6) than I do with my guardian at scaled to like 31.. I’m not high enough to whine about hp though, just thought I’d leave that there.

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Posted by: Orcao.6419

Orcao.6419

My Guardian could chain pull monsters in Orr without much of a problem using the secret set w/ just Traveler crests and Magic Find Accessories. Try using Greatsword/Mace&Focus. It helps to have the burn on block stuff, they’re good for general world PvE.

If you’re not gearing for survivability then you’ll need to take traits for it. When it comes to general world PvE all you really need is a Greatsword and Purging Flames for offensive power. Everything else will just speed things up, so focus on defensive traits, grab a Mace & Focus for your second weapon set. Wall of Reflection should probably be on your bar while messing around in Orr. I was messing around in a build that mainly did Burn on Block and was able to play fine with Retreat! on my bar. Sure I had some Toughness on my armor, but I also only had like 13k hp.

Elite-wise, the Guardian elites are all pretty good for getting yourself killed solo. They’re OP in a group, but solo you’re better off taking a racial summon (like the Asuran Defensive Golem). The problem is that Guardians survive through Boons and Blind. Namely Aegis, Protection, and Regen. When you’re in a Tome skillset you lose access to your survivability in favor of raw offensive power / raw healing power.

I was playing like this:

- Find a group of 5 or so enemies
– Greatsword pull them to me
– 4 to the now bunched up group (AoE Blind)
– Symbol + Retreat! + Spin
– Swap Weapons (If you need to do this before finishing the spin then do it. Dying isn’t worth the extra damage)
– Focus 5 + 4, Mace 2, Mace 3
– Shelter if needed
– Auto Attack or kite for a bit if you feel you need to, now you’re just waiting for…
– Symbol of Regen → Swap to Greatsword → Symbol → Spin

Everything really should be dead long before you get to the end of that chain. If you’d rather use Focus 5 for the offensive use then you’ll have to Blind w/ Greatsword, switch sets, Focus 5, Focus 4, Mace 3, Retreat! Or even Shelter to protect it. It’s nice when it pops, but you’re better off just using it for survivability and enjoying the extra damage pop when it doesn’t get fully broken. This setup also works by opening with the mace and trying to carry over some of its defensive skills to help you live longer in your spin.

Alternatively:

Greatsword + Spirit Sword + Spirit Shield + whatever. Pure DPS. Pull everything to you, spin, move on. I have a friend running this and it works wonders.

Posted by: fleeZy.5270

fleeZy.5270

Didn’t read the thread, but in response to the OP, and the title concerns; Guardians in my opinion are not meant to engage by themselves, they are the only class who was designed with more of a support role in mind, but with the ability to output damage as well as take it. I’ve been in situations where 2 Guardians and withstood an entire 5-man zerg in sPvP.

fleeZy – pewmesmerpew

Posted by: Anlyon.8375

Anlyon.8375

Thats just how you roll. You also get huge toughness. I havnt heard anyone complaining before about it.

You have nothing to fear but Fear itself

Posted by: LostKobrakai.2345

LostKobrakai.2345

If you want to survive longer you have to get toughness as you would have to in every other game. I’m playing an elementalist, around 10k life in Orr, light armor and I survive it.

Posted by: Eochaidh.4106

Eochaidh.4106

Get vit/tough amulets/equipments. You can’t really expect to be very survivable with a glass-cannon equipment build.

Posted by: Psiborg.2983

Psiborg.2983

@Orcao: Could you post your build here? Trait and slotskill wise.

Orcao.6419

@Orcao: Could you post your build here? Trait and slotskill wise.

I’ve switched to a more support oriented role for dungeon running, it doesn’t fare as well in Orr but it still works. My old build was also sub-par at best, but it worked… I’ll see if I can remember it fully.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/?fUQQNAR5dlUgiCnFyMEg4ERli5FPMFYE+XPUoDZIA;TUAAzCps2YQwGCA

(copy the link, not sure why the forum is flagging it as bad. I’m just using the editor from that the Team Paradigm guys use)

I basically had the Whispers armor set and decided to make a build around it. It wasn’t bad, it’s just there are much better ways to play. Gear wise it was whispers w/ travelers crests and Opal Accessories. The build can take a lot of damage for a decent period of time, but once everything is on cool down you have to just kind of play it safe. It might work better with a shield in place of the focus, but I’m a huge fan of the Guardians Focus skills. This build also is terrible against Dredge and anything immune to Burning. Your stats are spread very thin, but you have a nice mix of survivability, raw damage, and condition damage. Your power is lower, but you have near 100% up time on burning, and the ability to pump out ~8 stacks of vulnerability right before a Greatsword spin.

Again, I was mainly using this build because Order armor was cheap. At the time me and my friends assumed it was meant to be entry-level rares hence the 2gish total price tag. We soon realized that wasn’t the case, but the new prices aren’t completely terrible.

I’d be interested to see how this works with Cleric’s gear (probably swapping out the might on crit for something else. Though really, you get a LOT more healing from that then you’ll initially realize)

EDIT: Oh yeah, another rule of thumb with this build: NEVER pop your virtues. You can use them in extreme emergencies, but more often or not you’ll just die immediately after, and then if you rally you’ll be without them. Which probably just means you’ll die again.

(edited by Orcao.6419)

Posted by: Skor.4652

Skor.4652

Guards should get more health. They don’t need as much as warriors, but why are they on the lowest tier in the game? Doesn’t make sense to me. And at least now I know why I’ve had such a hard time with my storyline quests trying to do those solo. Its rediculess how often I’m nearly one shotted and two shotted. And for those saying to play only a certain skill/weapon set, well that invalidates the point of having the options in the class.

So yes, they need a health bump up to the middle tier.

Orcao.6419

Guards should get more health. They don’t need as much as warriors, but why are they on the lowest tier in the game? Doesn’t make sense to me. And at least now I know why I’ve had such a hard time with my storyline quests trying to do those solo. Its rediculess how often I’m nearly one shotted and two shotted. And for those saying to play only a certain skill/weapon set, well that invalidates the point of having the options in the class.

So yes, they need a health bump up to the middle tier.

We’re not saying to only use x or y, we’re giving tips on how we did it, a starting point for figuring out how to go with your own setup. Guardians are actually really strong with any weaponset available to them. If you build just Power/Precision/Crit Damage you will hit like a truck, unfortunately things will also hit you like a truck. It’s like that with any class. Guardians health pool is low because they have access to a ton of ways of taking no damage from blows. Aegis, blocking skills, blinds coupled with easy access to Regen and Protection or interrupts like Knockdown or Knockback make them really “tanky”. Shelter is one of the best heals in the game imo, you just have to use it to mitigate damage at 70%~80% instead of as a means to get your health back up (the heal value is low, but it scales with healing power fairly well. It’s like 1 or 2 seconds where you pretty much take no damage)

You should also have no problems with story quests at all. They are all designed to be terribly easy and can all be done both undergeared and in terribly bad trait sets.

If you build in a manner that would require a party to help soak damage, then expect to require a party.

(edited by Orcao.6419)

Posted by: Pink Porcupine.5461

Pink Porcupine.5461

I’m running Vigil 80s with garbage jewelry and everything is managable in Orr. Never get hit in the quad digits. 30/0/10/30/0.

Posted by: Psiborg.2983

Psiborg.2983

@Orcao: Here’s my current build : http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#McccMz0MoNvamoNvam9MxxamRqMoqm

I’m only 50 right now, but this is essentially what I was going for. I can’t say anything about the endgame zones yet, but I was able to pretty much solo anything with it so far. I had my problems with some story quests of course, since I don’t do much damage, when a lot of mobs are hitting me and I don’t put protection on myself, they might just kill me before I can kill them. At times I switch to 1h-Sword for the blind and the ranged skills. I really like the auto-attack of it, only disadvantage is, no AOE dmg. I use shield instead of focus because of the +90 toughness trait. Then again, I’m not sure if those 90 toughness really matter in the end, when you’re all geared up in toughness/vit anyway. For now it gives me a nice boost tho, being at around 800 toughness at lvl 50.

Having our conditions in mind tho, I gotta say that blind is imo underpowered. It doesn’t do much other than make the first attack miss, I noticed that other mobs that come afterwards (which should also be blinded) still hit me.
Burn is a nice feature and I like it as it is, with a mace/focus or sword/torch set up plus the correspondent traits you can really push it to its full potential. I myself like to be rather beefy tho, which I noticed isn’t fully possible in dungeons. There are less mobs than in PVE mostly but they hit like a truck, no matter how much toughness and vit you have. So going supportive as in boon master or anti-CCer is the better way to go imo.

Gear wise, I have no set yet (apart from the heart quest trash sets), so I can’t really say anything about how they influence the whole thing.

Posted by: SiNoS.2147

SiNoS.2147

I made a warrior Lv6 for fun and it heals more per second with their signet (at Lv6) than I do with my guardian at scaled to like 31.. I’m not high enough to whine about hp though, just thought I’d leave that there.

Guardian healing improves greatly with healing power. At 60 my regen per second was somewhere around 400 to 600 depending what skill’s i was using. Average hit on me was like 150. I was takeing out 5 to 7 mobs without dropping below 80% hp. I focus on vit/toughness first. Then power/healing power second.

Posted by: Windspear.1059

Windspear.1059

I figured why I was having a really hard time fighting regular single mobs in Orr.

It’s not the sole reason, but having only 10k health at 80 and trying to be melee doesn’t help………….

My thief has 16k health in Cursed Soul and i can take on 5 to 6 enemies at a time in melee.

Are you using level 40 gear?

Guardians dont need any extra health at all. Get some vitality / toughness and heal power.

Posted by: AngelofAwe.4972

AngelofAwe.4972

Guardian healing improves greatly with healing power. At 60 my regen per second was somewhere around 400 to 600 depending what skill’s i was using. Average hit on me was like 150. I was takeing out 5 to 7 mobs without dropping below 80% hp. I focus on vit/toughness first. Then power/healing power second.

what the heck are you talking about? i went to mists, used the healing power amulet, healing power runes, virtue strengthening traits and the signet that increases healing power….and i was regenerating just over 200 hp per second so…what are you smoking?

Lv 80 Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: CactuS.4075

CactuS.4075

Are you using level 40 gear?

Guardians dont need any extra health at all. Get some vitality / toughness and heal power.

My guardian has lvl 80 masterwork explorer gear and has ~10.5k hp…

When i go to WvW with my lvl 20 engi he get around 30k HP ^^

Member of Noise of Mist | Piken Square

Posted by: Rock.7324

Rock.7324

Just to make a comment about something;

There is a trait (#5 in virtue?) that applies vulnerability when blinded.
Depending on what skill/trait/weapon combo you have, you basically have a constant vulnerability up on your opponent.

EDIT;
Just said this bc I noticed someone saying blind is not good.

* ’Ko leži ne beži! *
Rockbaby – Asura Guardian, Desolation EU :)
Rockavenger – Dwarf Paladin, Bronzebeard EU :D

Posted by: Kaden.3162

Kaden.3162

sorry i just read this but the problem is that you didnt equip ANY vitality gear and you dont have enough hp……i dont think i even want to answer this.

if you want more hp, equip the more tanky gear thats used in every game on the planet, if you want more dmg or mag find then you need to trade something for that.

Posted by: Bellatrix.5402

Bellatrix.5402

what the heck are you talking about? i went to mists, used the healing power amulet, healing power runes, virtue strengthening traits and the signet that increases healing power….and i was regenerating just over 200 hp per second so…what are you smoking?

When I first got to 80 on my guardian and stacked all rare cleric gear and had roughly the same experience….. I can only assume that person is talking about active heals combined a trait or two (the dodge=heal one).

Yes, the health discrepancy is totally out of whack with Guardians getting ~18% of the base health warriors get (this goes for all classes really on the base health issue). Arenanet’s original idea really was that Guardians got “a lot” of passive healing (which doesn’t scale well at all with healing power) while Warriors got a “a lot” more heath. I suppose somewhere along those lines they backpedaled because they released Warriors needed some decent passive healing option themselves (and protection skills and traits that are almost as good as Guardains get… oh well).

Game just got released and they are doing nightly patches – it will balance itself eventually.

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

I have only played guardian up to 40 in a beta but I did HotW story last night with a pug group, we had 3 melee users all level 80 me a Theif a Warrior and a Guardian and the Guardian was clearly the tank. That Guardian could stay in melee range 2 to 3 times longer than the Warrior or I could dream of and I’m running a build that I tank AC with.

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

Posted by: Skor.4652

Skor.4652

You should also have no problems with story quests at all. They are all designed to be terribly easy and can all be done both undergeared and in terribly bad trait sets.

B.S.

There are other threads about how terribly difficult the personal story quest lines are for some class/races. As a norn/guard, most of my storyline quests end up with me dying multiple times until most of my equipment is broken. Example A would be the ice imps/elementals with the horn early on for one of the Norn story lines.

SiNoS.2147

They scale the two sides differently. Ever thought maybe pve scale gives more? scaled down to 45 my avereage regen is 90ish from virtue of resolve passive, 75 to 90 from symbol of wrath, and 140ish from my shouts. Thats at 45. Havent been into 70+ content yet as i’ve been map clearing resently.

Posted by: Mode.5629

Mode.5629

TBH OP didn’t really tell us much about the problem…
If you have 10k hp on 80 then you should have superior damage that allows you to kill anything before they hurt you.

If you die to easy then it means that:
-You are wearing lvl 60 explorer blues or greens. in this case upgrade to lvl 80 green at least.

-you have lvl 80 rares/exotics then
You fail to dodge/block all of the attacks incoming in your general direction
or You are using wrong skill rotation so your damage isn’t optimal(things kill you faster then you kill them)

Your traits/utility skills are bad paired with weapon/play style you are using

Guardians have low HP for a reason – High damage output + High Healing Output + High Utility + High Damage Mitigation

Danicco.3568

I thought I did… I hit 80, bought the Explorer set (Magic Find, Power and Precision), and I was using a trait build like 30/0/0/30/10.
My weapon was a Masterwork Explorer Greatsword. Runes and all trinkets (amulet, accessories and rings) are Explorer as well, as with all gems with it.
All equips are level 80.

“-you have lvl 80 rares/exotics then
You fail to dodge/block all of the attacks incoming in your general direction
or You are using wrong skill rotation so your damage isn’t optimal(things kill you faster then you kill them)”

I’d not like to get in that discussion, like I said (or I thought I did, maybe somewhere else?), but I tested the damage against a Risen Abomination and was getting damage along 1900~ with those traits.

There’s a monster called Risen Eagle which drops bombs and do a dual attack, but it’s weaker than a Risen Abomination’s damage. I fought one once, it dropped some bombs, I got hit, and then it attacked, which is kinda fast to the point you have to know it’ll attack next and avoid, so I don’t think it’s an attack meant to be avoidable (though it is possible).
By the time I was hit once, I didn’t even look at my health (I got hit for 1600 × 2). I was checking skills and when I got hit the 2nd time, I went down and was like “wtf? where’s the truck?”

I certainly did not expect to get hit THAT hard, but it’s avoidable, though really annoying to do so.

“Your traits/utility skills are bad paired with weapon/play style you are using”

Well, I tested alot of different builds, and one thing I really liked about the game is how there’s a variety of viable builds. Though there’s a few that seem clearly better, but nearly none are bad (as long as you understand what you’re doing) to the point of inviable.

“Guardians have low HP for a reason – High damage output + High Healing Output + High Utility + High Damage Mitigation”

Agreed, I don’t say the class is broken.
I was doing fine with the same set (though at a lower level, of course) in previous maps 70 minus, fighting multiple mobs with ease. Then when I stepped in Frostgorge Sound for the first time, things got suddenly harder, WAY harder.

What I wonder is, can other classes (such as Warriors) do fine in Orr taking multiple mobs with a Power/Vitality trait build and a full Explorer set?

With another set (Valkyrie), I can take multiple mobs on Orr almost with ease (4, 5+) since the healing/damage is awesome. It’s just that with a low health pool and without gear/trait that helps it, it means against a Risen Eagle doing 3000+ damage on each attack, it’s nearly 30% of my health. If I accidentally engage one while fighting another monster, either I run or I’m dead.

Edit: Quotes are broken for some reason… had to edit a little bit, hopefully it’s understandable.

(edited by Danicco.3568)

Qelris.6901

Looked through TP earlier… Is it me or there is no more armor with both Vitality and Toughness on the same piece after 60?

Posted by: Waypoc.6125

Waypoc.6125

Basically if you die a lot and go back and fight you will eventually win.

Danicco.3568

Looked through TP earlier… Is it me or there is no more armor with both Vitality and Toughness on the same piece after 60?

Vigil Armor has, if you’ve choosen that path. Though their armor is Rare at best, but it’s not that much of a difference if you prefer those stats.

Qelris.6901

Vigil Armor has, if you’ve choosen that path. Though their armor is Rare at best, but it’s not that much of a difference if you prefer those stats.

Are you kidding me? Now I have to remake my Guardian if I want those 2 stats on each piece?

Danicco.3568

Well I’m not kidding but… you might want to wait and see if there’s how you can buy their armor even if you didn’t pick them, or if there’s some way to change orders.

Or just get some other equivalent armor, or wait for more armor to be released?

SiNoS.2147

Are you kidding me? Now I have to remake my Guardian if I want those 2 stats on each piece?

Dungeon gear also has those stats. And is exotic level.

Danicco.3568

I’ve read about some dungeon gear and some tokens, are they drops or you get tokens and turn in for the armor?

I haven’t run any dungeon since Ascalonian Catacombs, since I’m waiting for some friends to start playing to experience them together, but I’m curious about it…

Qelris.6901

Looked at dungeon shops for 80, didn’T seems to have both Vit and Tough on a single piece. I might go for a remake, not like I mind that much anyway, but it’s kinda lame that an Order gets a special order of stats on their gears…

SiNoS.2147

Looked at dungeon shops for 80, didn’T seems to have both Vit and Tough on a single piece. I might go for a remake, not like I mind that much anyway, but it’s kinda lame that an Order gets a special order of stats on their gears…

Eh ya looks like its not there. Coulda swore i saw an exotic set with power/vit/toughness. My bad. Although im still hopeing to find precision/vit/toughness armor and weapons.

Edit: I FOUND IT. Now for the sad panda part. Its the set from AC.

(edited by SiNoS.2147)

Posted by: Hassohappa.9278

Hassohappa.9278

For a while I used a greatsword and a sword/focus combo along with the traits that reset Virtue of Justice on kill and blind enemies around you when you activate it. Then you can jump in on around 5 enemies with your greatsword (blinding them), put up a Symbol of Wrath, use your whirl while activating your Virtue of Justice to reblind enemies after their first attack misses, hit your 5 skill (don’t remember name) then swap to sword, use your 2 skill to blind enemies again, use your 4 skill on your focus to reblind enemies after they miss again, mix in Virtue of Justice when an enemy drops to reblind, tank an attack with your aegis somewhere in there along with 3 more attacks that you can tank with your focus’s 5 skill, use your 2 skill on your sword again to reblind, swap back to greatsword cause its cooldowns should be up about now with another blind and a bunch more damage….

Basically if you want you can pretty much never get hit if you’re fighting less than 5 mobs at once (assuming none of them are champions).

Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive.

Qelris.6901

Anyone from Order of Vigil could tell me the exact stats on Heavy Armor? Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Hassohappa.9278

Hassohappa.9278

Sorrow’s Embrace and Honor of the Waves vendors both have level 80 exotic armor with power, vitality, and toughness on it.

Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive.

Qelris.6901

Sorrow’s Embrace and Honor of the Waves vendors both have level 80 exotic armor with power, vitality, and toughness on it.

Oh thanks! I missed the 2nd tab of gears. I guess I won’t remake then. Still need Vigil’s achievement though.. xD

Posted by: Bellatrix.5402

Bellatrix.5402

Anyone from Order of Vigil could tell me the exact stats on Heavy Armor? Thanks in advance.

Just take rare Valkyrie armor (from the BLTC or wherever) and replace the crit bonus with toughness equal to that of the vitality bonus.

Also, there are vendors in Cursed Shore in Arah+Grenth+Melandru that offer exotic pieces for 42k karma each (though different pieces from each; mix+match).

Posted by: Syllar.4295

Syllar.4295

wow 10k health at lvl 80? you obviously need more vitality on your gear. atm my guardian is level 72 with 13k hp, and no I dont stack tons of vitality I try to even out all of my stats.

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

hmm, since there was quite a bit of talk of builds / traits. many seem to max one or two trait lines out, and then the extra 10 goes anywhere. or, not use the radiance line at all. i’m only lvl 34-ish so i’m just looking forward now. i was planning on maxing radiance, and then have others at maybe 20’s or 10’s, is that viable? is it just pretty much based on how i want to play?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: WillieCoyote.3895

WillieCoyote.3895

To all the people wondering where to get armor with toughness + vitality – all the armor from the karma vendors in WvW sell armor with vit, tough and power at max level. Even if you dont enjoy WvW, you can just queue up, go to the nearest vendor and buy what you need. For the rare items, its between 12 and 20k for armor pieces.

Posted by: Wayfinder.8452

Wayfinder.8452

I am a Ranger stacking toughness and some vitality (~15k hp), regular mobs barely hit me for 700 and champions hit me for up to 1400 in level 80 zones.

All my friends have been whining about this damage too high thing, whem I’m tanking champions in level 80 zones with dodge rolls and medium toughness. Everyone is running pure Crit/DPS builds, stop doing that and you’ll have much more fun.

My Ranger traits are 0/5/20/15/30 and I’m stacking healing power.

The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army
more deadly than any that walks this earth. Put aside the Ranger.
Become who you were born to be. I give hope to men. I keep none for myself.