Guild Wars 1

Guild Wars 1

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

So I just bought Guild Wars 1 again because I owned it when it was brand new and I hated it, and by the time I appreciated it I moved on to another game. Its time I made a man out of myself and played through this game and got some achievements as well, starting from the beginning.

Anyone out there want to jump into some GW1 eventually? Probably gonna start this weekend and play a few hours a day until we finish it or get all the achies

Guild Wars 1

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

Maybe want to see if people in this thread want to join like person that make it.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Give-us-your-bored-masses-come-to-Guild-Wars/

But it seem some people tired of GW1. Maybe try player help player forum to.

;)

(edited by Qugi.2653)

Guild Wars 1

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

You can contact me if you want some minis for the HoM. I usually have a few to give away.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Guild Wars 1

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

You can contact me if you want some minis for the HoM. I usually have a few to give away.

Sweet I’ll hit you up thanks

Guild Wars 1

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Yeah I play GW1 at least.once a week for a few hours. Getting one of my many warriors through it. I really do still enjoy GW1.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Guild Wars 1

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

i also play GW1 so u can always hit me up with a PM if u want someone to play with.