HELP! Where Is everyone?

HELP! Where Is everyone?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Simmons.5081

Simmons.5081

Q:

Hey there My name in here is Simmons.5081 I have been gone I know well over a year and now I’m back, but I cant seem to find anyone… Its like a ghost town pretty much so I was hoping some nice person or people would see this and either direct me or invite me to wherever they are LOL. I’m having to get familiar with everything again so I’m a bit slow. I have already died twice but it would be nice to be able to play where there are others. I know sometimes certain worlds are better or more populated then others also certain areas. So if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
thank you

HELP! Where Is everyone?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

If you are on NA then you can guest over to Tarnished Coast. Even when I was -trying- to find an empty time (for the Sprint), we were chock full.

It’s the unofficial RP server, has been since beta, so the population is robust, active, and invested.

HELP! Where Is everyone?

Simmons.5081

aaa yes Im North America . thank you =D ok bare with me I have been away a while.. tarnished coast is that a world name or a place /city within a realm

HELP! Where Is everyone?

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

Tarnished Coast is a world name. In the character selection screen, you can click on world selection. Select Tarnished Coast and then click on guest. It will allow you to play on that server, but you will not be allowed to participate in that server’s WvW.

HELP! Where Is everyone?

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Right now until august 6th there’s a living story event in laberynthine cliffs, about the voting for who gets a seat on the council, with some nice rewards (the chance of an aetherized weapon skin), most likely you’ll find lots of people there. Check your mails for information on how to get there, you have to see a small cutscene on the fort marrined in Lion’s Arch (near where the portals to WvW are) then you’ll be able to take a boat there.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

HELP! Where Is everyone?

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Yeah, most people will be where the living story hotspots are

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

HELP! Where Is everyone?

Posted by: Curuniel.4830

Curuniel.4830

Others have said what I was going to say, which is that the living story brings people together in particular places which change every few weeks. Check the info on the right side of your screen or talk to heralds in the cities for an idea of where you might find people – they’ll be with the new stuff, whatever that is at a given time.

HELP! Where Is everyone?

Simmons.5081

wvw what is that again? that’s like the Pvp right? last time I played I do not remember having to pay gems to transfer worlds.. Im a bit annoyed by that ..but Ill still be able to do live events right? just not the events where we play against other Live players… sorry for sounding like a noob,,,, but I totally am right now so thank you for baring with me

HELP! Where Is everyone?

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

I’m on Jade Quarry, as busy as ever. By now everyone is in LA and doing the higher level content.