HUGE DECISION

HUGE DECISION

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Steel Courage.1250

Steel Courage.1250

OMG ok so i am building infinite light, i finally have enough gold to buy the cores(from friends for 1g each or others) i may save up enough for tp depending how bad i want it. at the same time if i get a precursor, i will get my legendary like that with a little more work. so which one do i go for infinite light or incinorator? i want both but no one (or zommoros) is willing to give up spark so if i craft infinite light sell it then buy the pre thats how i would do it. i need your thoughts as i dont know, i will eventually get both but idk. leave your suggestions ill check em all!

[MAD] Malicious And Dangerous-Maguma

HUGE DECISION

Posted by: Aro.8275

Aro.8275

Go with the one you want more?

HUGE DECISION

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

I can assure you pretty much nobody else cares what you have equipped – so choose what you like most. This is an entirely personal choice that you need to make on your own. Wish I could help, but you’re the only you there is.

HUGE DECISION

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If you’re trying the forge or waiting for a drop then make Infinite Light, because you could be waiting a very long time.

Other than that make whichever one you like most. If it was me I’d go for Infinite Light because I think it looks better, but a lot of people do like Incinerator.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

HUGE DECISION

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

I think two things you should consider are (based on my experiences):

1. How many alts do you have that can use this weapon? (Assuming they can use it and you want them to have the skin.)
  2. Is this going to be your primary weapon that you’re going to be using a minimum of 51% of the time?

HUGE DECISION

Posted by: Steel Courage.1250

Steel Courage.1250

I think two things you should consider are (based on my experiences):

1. How many alts do you have that can use this weapon? (Assuming they can use it and you want them to have the skin.)
  2. Is this going to be your primary weapon that you’re going to be using a minimum of 51% of the time?

yes and no it will but it wont, i want dagger but i dont know if its worth it

[MAD] Malicious And Dangerous-Maguma