Hall of Monuments questions

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Alieva.3741

Alieva.3741

First of all forgive me if I created this topic and one already exists. I believe I searched through the entire forum but could’nt find anything.

Ok so, I have been doing some achievements lately and I came across the Hall of Monuments tab. I’ve done some googling and I learned that you have to be a GW1 player in order to get the Hall of Monument rewards. I dont really mind about the rewards, I just want the achievements. So I asked in Map chat and people said it was possible, all u had to do is buy a portal stone in Lion Arch and you can get there to do the achievements. So I bought a stone and teleported but it took me to two empty halls and that’s it.

Whats the deal with this? Can I do something if I’m not a GW1 player? Is it bugged? Help ploxx

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

You can go there but not get the achievements, for those you really need to play GW1.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

No, you cannot get any of the rewards without owning one of the base GW1 campaigns and GW: EOTN. Any GW2 character can get the portal stone and travel to Eye of the North in GW2, but only players with linked GW1 accounts can get any rewards.

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

No. Anyone can get a HoM stone to check it out, but you need to have played & linked your account to GW2 to get anything (rewards/ap/titles +GWAMM). It was a small thank you towards veterans of the series.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer