Healing Spells......

Healing Spells......

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: bliske.5109

bliske.5109

It doesn’t register the click, bind every-single time.

The cool-down will appear for like say 2-3 seconds be-for you can re-use it (considering it didn’t even work but then it may work/may not & do the previous 2-3 seconds)

I’m playing a thief [Hide In Shadows] is the spell, i don’t know if anybody else has noticed this problem (not always occurring) but it does happen a fair few times…

I really don’t know how to say it much clearer, it’s more so a ‘in-combat’ problem that even when you use it, it could happen

Also out of curiosity even when it does register ‘theres like a 1 second’ delay befor it even triggers the actual spell, not sure if it’s meant/not meant to be the way it is..

But that problem with the ‘not-registering-the-click’ is pretty much annoying…

Healing Spells......

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Ojimaru.8970

Ojimaru.8970

Guild Wars 2 utilises skill queueing, i.e. hitting (default) keybinds 2 then 6 in rapid succession will cause your character to use skills #2 and #6 one after the other.

The cool-down will appear for like say 2-3 seconds be-for you can re-use it (considering it didn’t even work but then it may work/may not & do the previous 2-3 seconds)

Most, if not all, healing skills have a cast time. Hence by your description, you seem to be interrupting the skill or it is being interrupted by the enemy, causing a mandatory 3 second cooldown.