Help beating "Undead Infestation", the Charr Personal Storyline Mission

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: August.2678

August.2678

Q:

I’m having trouble understanding how this mission is supposed to play out.
The Objective I’m getting stuck on, “Defend the haven from Sagum and his thralls.”
I’ve tried several times now, I’ve gotten rid of Sagum’s thralls, all other enemies around are cleared. Only Sagum is left, problem is, he has a spell on him making him immune to any damage for 23hours.

I have no idea what to do here, how to get rid of his immune buff.
I really need help on this one to continue with the story.

Any help is much appreciated!

nastyjmanThat explains why there were kittens muddled in some posters emotionally charged responses.

Posted by: mbridg.4069

mbridg.4069

A:

I had this same problem. I believe it is a bug with the quest. I searched the internet and really only found that others had simply restarted the event by leaving and re-entering the instance several times.

It took me several, like about 5-6 times, of re-starting the event before I got a Sagum that did not have that buff. There was nothing that I did any different each time, so I don’t believe that it is an intended buff. Hope this helps. It’s frustrating but keep trying.

Posted by: August.2678

August.2678

I had this same problem. I believe it is a bug with the quest. I searched the internet and really only found that others had simply restarted the event by leaving and re-entering the instance several times.

It took me several, like about 5-6 times, of re-starting the event before I got a Sagum that did not have that buff. There was nothing that I did any different each time, so I don’t believe that it is an intended buff. Hope this helps. It’s frustrating but keep trying.

Thank you very much mbridg! After searching around it seems that you are correct in that it seems to be some bug of some kind.
I will keep trying and hope it will resolve itself.
Thanks again.

nastyjmanThat explains why there were kittens muddled in some posters emotionally charged responses.