Help lvling

Help lvling

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: bigmooky.9106

bigmooky.9106

I’ve found that leveling has become more and more difficult with time especially since it cost 100g to craft 50 levels so whats a good way to level since champ farming in queens dale is bad after level 20 and I really get stuck in the level 20-40 area so can someone give good advice?

Help lvling

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Just explore. Or join a WvW karma train.

Most importantly, have patience and a will to succeed.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Help lvling

Posted by: Flamfloz.6732

Flamfloz.6732

Personal story is quite good actually – always do it when your progress slows down. Then top up by doing some random events in the world + your dailies to reach the next stage of your personal story.

Go underwater or in unfrequented areas, you get a massive bonus to XP when you kill mobs who haven’t been killed in a while (underwater = constant bonus since nobody likes it).

You can start every profession (leather, armor, weapons, cook, etc.) at a very low level – for example, level them all to 50 or 100 (if you have been farming the low level zones, you should have the low level mats or they are cheap anyway).

Use speed bonus and explore all the lower levels map and find the teleports, this gives XP too (don’t bother with the hearts, except if it is really easy to complete).

Level two characters at the same time for your own sanity and for the sake of variety. Change zones when you get bored of one zone.

Make sure you build your character around Power/Crit/[Tough or Vit] and have one or two powerful AOEs in your build. Upgrade your weapons/jewels from time to time.
This allows you to kill your ennemies faster and you will make more XP overall.

You should be leveling quickly with these tips and you have enough variety to not get bored.

Help lvling

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

I always level with map exploration, it takes longer but is a lot more fun to me, even after the 10th time. And if you’re quick and do every event you come across you can do quite a bunch of levels a day. On the side you can also run things like CM and AC storymode to get another quick level. But it’s true, patience is your biggest virtue.

Help lvling

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Dungeons give 70% of a level for the first completion of the day. Run a few different dungeon paths every day and you’ll hit 80 in no time.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Help lvling

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Get a build with decent speed boost and travel lower level areas clearing the Renound Hearts….they give the best XP in open world zones. Some of them can bog you down with tedious stuff, but they ALL count toward clearing the zone.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances