Help needed for Arah path 2 EU

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Greetings all European Dungeoneers!

I am missing this one dungeon path and I would really like to get it out of the way this year.

I am not rich, but I can invest a few gold in this endeavour. However, the problem is that I would really like to see the whole thing, not just the last boss at 1% health. I am not planning to do that path ever again on this account, so I’d like to go through it for real. If Lupicus is skippable, I have no problem with that. I have been there and done that three times and that is enough for me.

Anyone brave and pationt enough to help me get the Dungeon Master title? I am sure there is, but I need four of you. Is that too much to ask?

Garambola.2461

Anyone staying home tonight? Or at least the next 2-3 hours?

The year is coming to an end, please, help if you can. As mentioned, I don’t have much gold, but I can scrape up a little bit.

P.S. I can bring any class there, but the other paths I have done with a guardian.

(edited by Garambola.2461)

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

I would be more than willing to run with you, but sadly I’m on an NA server

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Garambola.2461

I would be more than willing to run with you, but sadly I’m on an NA server

Aww! But I have another account on Tarnished Coast. (Have not been to any dungeon there yet though.)

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

If you have an NA account, whisper me and we can run it, free of charge. If you want we can even duo the fights rather than getting three clueless randoms. It’s quite an easy path once you learn it, most of the bosses have quite easy learning curves too.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj