Help with Bauxite Alchemical Event

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Arvizal.8436

Arvizal.8436

Hi all,
For those who needed to do this event for their Precursor Collection, how exactly did you get through this event? I’ve tried playing at common hours, late nights, everything, but for some reason the event is 24/7 bugged at the Control Panel which doesn’t work when you interact with it, stopping event progress, and stopping me from finishing the precursor collection that I, as well as many others, have spent 100s of gold one. It’s extremely frustrating and I can’t see any ANet statement on the issue. Really ANet?

Thief main since launch! – Ded Pixel – Maguuma – [SAS]

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

Malchor has been bugged all over the map. I keep ending up in the same IP 228 where there are endless spawning mobs that people are XP farming near Paga WP as well as a never ending stream of spawning risen that head towards a non existent event and then disappear over by Wren WP. Bauxite has been bugged as well. Once I realized the map was bugged I have been checking the IP to see if it was more than one or just this one. (type in /IP in chat and it will tell you what the IP is – also good to reference if you are making a bug report)

Last night someone actually got us into another IP – think it was 237 and we were able to complete the event for some who were needing it. One person’s wireless connecting had troubles so I really felt for them as they crashed near the end.

It has been frustrating this week because this map has the Powerful Blood reward and it is very hard to get events completed to get the rewards. I am hoping the next update fixes it.

Posted by: Arvizal.8436

Arvizal.8436

That’s relieving to know! I guess I’ll just keep on reopening the game until I get out of ip 228! Looks like I’ll be crossing my fingers then.

Thief main since launch! – Ded Pixel – Maguuma – [SAS]