Help with choosing toon for gas mask.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: AzzaCin.3691

AzzaCin.3691

So I decided that today I’ll try for the gas mask and finally got the remaining 6 events needed for it. Since you only get 1 gas mask per account (thanks ANet) I can’t decided which character gets it. Only looking to choose between 3 of my toons, charr necro, charr warrior, or human guardian. Help me decide. If any of you have chosen any of these can you post pics?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You can’t show pics from preview for each one? Kinda hard to judge unless you just want people to flip a coin.

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

I don’t like the way most helms fit on Charr, so I’d probably choose the human

Posted by: AzzaCin.3691

AzzaCin.3691

You can’t show pics from preview for each one? Kinda hard to judge unless you just want people to flip a coin.

Oh no not me I was asking if anyone has chosen a Charr to use the gas mask on that they would like to share a pic.

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Right click on the skin and choose preview. That will bring up a window showing your character wearing the gas mask, so you can decide which one it’ll look best on without having to actually use it first.

This works with skins, weapons, armor, and dyes, whether they’re in the bank, in your inventory, on the trading post, in a vendor window, or even in chat. It’s super useful and takes all the “How would that look?” guesswork out of purchases.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

There is the “gas mask” and the “mix-n-match” thread in general discussion with a few charrs and check out the picture thread in the charr section.

I gave it to my norn and I don’t have a screenshot here to post right now.

But basically what Redenaz said, keep in mind colours can make a huge difference. I would love to see an improved pre-view option for colours, I find it really cumbersome.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Posted by: Cyricus.2981

Cyricus.2981

I went for a Kroenen look on my thief, the kitten assassin from Hellboy. Although, I wanted to use it on my Engineer too. =(

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Oh no not me I was asking if anyone has chosen a Charr to use the gas mask on that they would like to share a pic.

Here’s a pic of my charr engineer using it, if you want others to see it better let me know but you’d have to wait until tonight when I get home.

Back on topic, I’d say that I couldn’t chose without looking at each character’s armor first, to see if it fits together.

Attachments:

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Here’s a pic of my charr engineer using it, if you want others to see it better let me know but you’d have to wait until tonight when I get home.

Back on topic, I’d say that I couldn’t chose without looking at each character’s armor first, to see if it fits together.

I don’t usually like the Charr head gear. But that looks very good. ^^