Help with mastery points

Help with mastery points

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

My mastery rank is 61. I have gotten every mastery point I could find, including the chests. Is there anyway I can get more without Raids or PVP?
I am stuck and at this point, and do not know how to get more.
Thanks in advance!

PS I am referring to HOT Mastery points.

(edited by Miss Pink Floyd.9730)

Help with mastery points

Posted by: gimrob.9071

gimrob.9071

Here are the mastery points. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks

But, for the hot I would just use Dulfy’s guide for each hot zone.

And you get them from doing the meta events in hot, the little mini silver and gold things, opening strong boxes, and killing some rare mobs.

Help with mastery points

Posted by: Tarasicodissa.7084

Tarasicodissa.7084

Go to your achievements panel and look for a green star. Every achievement will have a green star next to it if you can obtain a HoT mastery point from it and every section will have a green star if it contains at least one such achievement. Most of these achievements are extremely easy and can be obtained without any effort (you will probably get them as you play without even trying), but those last ones you might have to look up.
You don’t need to do every achievement, there is a huge leeway in case you find some of them hard (you should have about 30-31 HoT mastery points left over even with raid masteries maxed out). If you don’t raid, you should eventually get to a mastery rank of 162, otherwise you can go up to 170. In order to unlock raid mastery track, you only have to beat any single boss you like (McLeod AKA first boss of wing 3 is by far the easiest and doesn’t require much effort or skills).
There are no mastery points or anything remotely related to masteries in PvP as far as I know.

Help with mastery points

Posted by: Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Awesome, thanks for replies. I thought it was hopeless.