Help with the Bandithaunt Caverns Vista - Emhry Bay

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: tjgoldstein.2394

tjgoldstein.2394

Hi,

I’m desperately trying to get the last Vista in the human starter area, Queensdale I think it is called?

Anyhow, the last one to get is apparantly the most difficult and with the amount of trouble I’ve been having, I can believe it as well.. it is in the Bandithaunt Caverns. I have asked for help a few times in the Map chat but all anyone says is use the ramps.. not very helpful when you can’t even make it into the caverns themselves… too many mobs and all requests for help go unheeded.

What I want to know is, if I don’t complete all the Vistas in an area, am I going to miss out on anything like a reward or is it going to screw up the mainline story or does it just not matter if I skip one?

thank you,

tj

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

Vistas have nothing to do with the story line. They are useful for getting 100% exploration of the world, and for the visuals they offer. If you don’t get it now, you can get it later when you’re stronger and overleveling the area.

Also, just wait a while at the entrance of the caverns. Usually there are people passing by that could be also aiming for that vista. Fight together and get it done.

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

What level are you? The bandits in the cavern are around level 5 or 6 I think, if you’ve completed the other parts of Queensdale you should be able to take them easily. Getting to the Vista is no problem, it’s on a wooden ramp in the midst of the caverns you just walk to it, no jumping or anything complicated is required.

There is a “boss” near the vista but, a Veteran Bandit or somesuch, but he is not always active. You don’t have to fight him to get to the Vista it’s just before the platform where he stands. But if you go in when it’s a busy time of day there are usually a few other players wandering the caverns because it’s part of a Heart quest to kill bandits and recover items there. Join a group fighting the boss then get the Vista after.

Posted by: Saber.7809

Saber.7809

You get a reward when you 100% an area.

The Starflyer is real!