Hero Points?

Hero Points?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Apotheosis.3786

Apotheosis.3786

I’m coming back to GW2 from a long absence. The new skill point system changed skill points to hero points, and that changed the way builds work to from what I can see. Before I left, I had everything I wanted unlocked. I came back and this new system is extremely confusing. It looks like there are bunch of new things in something called core specializations that I only have about half of unlocked, and I’m sitting on 230 hero points. I’m an Elementalist and I have air, water, and arcane fully unlocked. Fire and Earth have no points at all. I noticed builds are somehow linked to this because when I go to builds it says I don’t have stuff which is very confusing because skill points never had anything to do with the build trees. Any insight? I’ve tried looking around online, and I can’t find any useful info on the new system. I don’t have the slightest clue how this stuff works =/

Hero Points?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

If you are lv80 you have enough points to unlock everything. If that is the case just do that and then select your traits.

Hero Points?

Posted by: Apotheosis.3786

Apotheosis.3786

If you are lv80 you have enough points to unlock everything. If that is the case just do that and then select your traits.

Thanks. I was just confused because I thought I already had everything unlocked before I stopped playing awhile back. I’ll just spend all my points to unlock everything.

Hero Points?

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Well while you were gone the trait and skills system may have been revamped twice since you left.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes