Heroic edition items

Heroic edition items

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

By purchasing the heroic edition you get some kind of starter pack, with these items:
Suit of Legacy Armor*
Mithril Box*
10 Experience Boosters*
link: https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/

So after I’ve tried 4~5 different characters and deleted some, I’ve decided on a main.
Is there a way to get these items back? I claimed it once and didn’t really use anything… That character is deleted anyway >.>"

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

Heroic edition items

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

That sounds like you would need to contact support.
Those items are once per account but they should have been in the mail. If you took them out of the mail and then deleted the character holding them … I am not sure what to say.

Heroic edition items

Posted by: Walzu.5910

Walzu.5910

Did you get them back? I’ve made a same mistake and now im so kitten ed i dont even want to start playing the game if i dont get those items back =(

Heroic edition items

Posted by: slurpey.6014

slurpey.6014

Did you get them back? I’ve made a same mistake and now im so kitten ed i dont even want to start playing the game if i dont get those items back =(

Submit a Support Ticket. In some cases Support reimburses the items, however you have gotten an in game Email that states clearly that the character shouldn’t be deleted. Therefore Support might or might not refuse to help you. Worth a shot. Good Luck.

Heroic edition items

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Contact support, they’re really the only ones that could help you… However, from what I’ve read, chances are you’re kittened.

I’ve read several cases of people deleting important items that was in a character’s inventory when deleting it, and the answer usually is to be more careful in the future when deleting a character (to be sure to go trough the inventory and put everything important in the bank first), and that the support tools they have don’t let them give away items (to prevent people trying to abuse the support system to get free items), only allows them to do complete account rollbacks to a previous date but they only do it once per account and if it’s proven that it wasn’t due to player error (as in, because of a game glitch or a hacked account).

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Heroic edition items

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Yip, the situation is that you should have saved stuff before deleting a character.
The stance off support is that it clearly states in the message that it will get soulbound and it is considered a user error. So the policy is that they cant help you. Cause that is the policy support also have limited tools to help you. They can not create these items out of nothing and they dont have tools to make things appear out of thin air.

So yes you can make a support ticket and that is good to do, but it might be that even though they symphatise with you, they can not help you.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!