Hints? Completion...

Hints? Completion...

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Mala.3861

Mala.3861

I was looking at my “Hints” completion and noted the “Other” category was at 85%. Thinking this might be a quick finisher, I checked it out and found the one I am missing is “Achievement Chest” with the description (paraphrased): You have been awarded a chest for completing an achievement. Click on the chest to receive your reward.

I have received many, many chests for my daily achievement over the months; however, I have no clue of how to find this mystery chest I never clicked on. I went through each Achievement category on my main to see if maybe there was a chest icon hanging out in there somewhere, but saw nothing.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hints? Completion...

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

mmmhmmm, maybe try to get a chest and NOT open it?? I guess after some time you’ll get the hint to open it.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Hints? Completion...

Mala.3861

I’ll try that when I get my next daily chest. Thanks for the suggestion

Hints? Completion...

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Unfortunately, some of the hints seem to be sporadic. I had leveled several of my alts through their starter areas before I got all of them (some are clearly class-specific, but I’m talking about the cross-profession ones).

Mercury’s idea is good. If that doesn’t work, take it and the next day, perhaps try finishing the daily on a different character.

Hints? Completion...

Mala.3861

Mercury, that worked! I didn’t open the chest and after almost an hour I was prompted with the hint! Thanks!