Honorarily Rata Novan Achievement *SOLVED*

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Honorarily Rata Novan Achievement:

All I need is the “Gathered Golem Parts” to finish this but I just can find out how to: Bring golem parts to Agent Zildi

Soon as the “Help the Outposts” start I port to Rata Novus way point in Tangled Depths and find Agent Zildi just to the SW of the way point. I followed the chain three times to the Rata Novis Command Center poi and the chain ends but I never see the the " Bring golem parts to Agent Zildi " or a Golem Part event.

Can any one help me in getting Gathered Golem Parts?

Thank you

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

If the WP is open, then you missed the event in question. Or at least that’s how I thought it worked. The event you need is the very first thing that will happen once all of the Gerent stuff is done. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bring_golem_parts_to_Agent_Zildi

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

The golem parts is the first event of the chain, so your best bet is to get to the area asap after a meta is complete/fails. If you are alone it takes a fair bit of time, but you can solo it.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

If the WP is open, then you missed the event in question. Or at least that’s how I thought it worked. The event you need is the very first thing that will happen once all of the Gerent stuff is done. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bring_golem_parts_to_Agent_Zildi

Yep it opens the waypoint

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Thanks Guys. I got it. Strangely it comes up near the beginning of the Chak Gerent, not after.