Honorary Ogre Achievement *Solved

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

I have finished all one one part of the Honorary Ogre Achievement except I can not find The Killed Enraged Chak part. I looked on the wiki but it does not explain what or where to do it. Any help wold be appreciated.

Thanks

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

They are listed in order of appearance after gerent finishes.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I think the enraged Chak occurs back at the Ogre camp after you destroy the ley line combs in ogre lane.

Angelica Dream.7103

Thanks Guys. I will give that a go tonight,

(edited by Angelica Dream.7103)

Angelica Dream.7103

I did the Chak Gerent smashed eggs and we won. Then I waited for the wall to explode, and never saw the Enraged Chak. So then I went back to the Ogre camp and waited a little but still no luck.

Any thoughts?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It wouldn’t be right after the Gerent, it would be part of the event chain that gets the Ogres helping with Gerent. What Ayrilana was saying was you should do that set of events, and when you help the ogre beat up the ley line combs (big inanimate targets deep in the lane), then wp back to the Ogre camp where the enraged Chak should appear.

Assuming that is when in the chain that happens, that’s the way to find it.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Once the Gerent is killed and the timer runs out, the map resets back to it’s previous state; there aren’t any events that happen once the Gerent is killed but before the timer runs out. The enraged chak event you need happens at the Ogre Camp after the previous event (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Destroy_ley-energy_combs_to_release_ley-energy ) finishes. So, once that part of the chain is done, just take yourself back to the camp, and wait for the follow-up event to happen.