How Would You Earn 550G In Shortest Time?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Assuming you have 0 Laurels, 0 Gold, no dungeon tokens, no mats and you don’t play 5+ hours/day.
What would you do and how long would it take to you?

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

1. Get out credit card
2. uuuuhhhh……..

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Personally, knowing what I know now. I would go outside and do something else, waiting for certain other titles to be released.

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If it was me? Dungeons.

It might not be the fastest but it’s the most profitable thing I enjoy doing. Anything else I’d get bored.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Dungeons more than likely- if you have no clue how to do them- there are guides.

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Get warrior to level 80.
Full berserker.
Dungeons.
Profit.

If you’re really hardcore and do absolutely nothing else like normal people play the game, I reckon you can easily get 100g or more a week if you get lucky with the loot.

Posted by: Batdogi.7142

Batdogi.7142

Work overtime for one Saturday. Use proceeds to buy gems and sell gems to buy gold.

“Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.”
? Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Assuming you have 0 Laurels, 0 Gold, no dungeon tokens, no mats and you don’t play 5+ hours/day.

OK realistically, say you have only 1 hour per day to play. The fastest way I know of to make gold is with a champ train in Frostgorge. That would net me approx. 7g per hour. At that rate it would take me approx. 79 days to make 550g. Unless I got ridiculously lucky like a guildmate just did. He got Dawn as a drop on his 5th day of champ farming :-/ (I’m happy for him and yet disgusted that I’ve been farming there for months and the best drop I’ve gotten has netted me about 2.5g… d*mn you RNG!!).

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Well, I did 5 Dungeon Runs today, in about 2 hours, got around 15G.
I know, but even with 15G/day it would still take me 37 Days, assuming I play daily.

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

OK realistically, say you have only 1 hour per day to play. The fastest way I know of to make gold is with a champ train in Frostgorge. That would net me approx. 7g per hour. At that rate it would take me approx. 79 days to make 550g. Unless I got ridiculously lucky like a guildmate just did. He got Dawn as a drop on his 5th day of champ farming :-/ (I’m happy for him and yet disgusted that I’ve been farming there for months and the best drop I’ve gotten has netted me about 2.5g… d*mn you RNG!!).

You can do both actually, using the champ farm to remain productive while waiting for potential dungeon teams. And would you believe me if I said I got a Zap from a CoF P1 champ bag?

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

If one runs a dungeon, same path 2 times, will he receive the gold reward the second time?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

If one runs a dungeon, same path 2 times, will he receive the gold reward the second time?

No, the daily chest for dungeons is once per day per account.

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

Run dungeons; while waiting for LFG to fill, mine rich ore veins in the locations that don’t move, gather perm spinach, strawberries, etc. Champ farm is very bad gold/hr relative to gathering mats at concentrated locations. It’s more for karma really.

It wouldn’t take more than 2 months. 1 and a half, probably.

I assume you’re talking ingame, mind. Batdogi’s method is better, if any methods are acceptable.

Posted by: mishel.2574

mishel.2574

Mine ori and ancient wood spots with all your chars.
Dont craft ascended armour but sell the materials instead.
Do cof p1 & p2 and and other easy dungeons, you got online guides
Exploit the trading post (wide conversation)
Farm cursed shore events in mid populated servers with your team for heavy bags
Catch the frostgorge train (most boring and brainless option
LAST,,, when you make 550g…..
PLAY FOR FUN

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

Personally, knowing what I know now. I would go outside and do something else, waiting for certain other titles to be released.

^This.

Posted by: The Clague.4765

The Clague.4765

^This.

Seems kind of ironic advice from people who have chosen to spend their time making unhelpful comments in the forums of a game they appear not to enjoy anymore.

Posted by: Mars.6319

Mars.6319

To obtain 550g in the shortest amount of time you’d buy gems and convert them to gold.