How can I make gold now?

How can I make gold now?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

Ever since HoT came out my way of making gold is practically non-existent now. I used to do all the events at SW and then salvage everything and sell the mats. Problem is, silk, venom sacs, fangs, etc are dirt cheap now. And I can’t seem to make any gold doing stuff in Maguuma. On average I was making 25-30g per day depending on how much I played. Now I’m making only 3-5g per day. So, now I am lost what to do on making gold.

Certified Gameaholic

How can I make gold now?

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

Don’t do SW, do Verdant Brink. I’ve made some 400 gold from selling mats I gather and salvage from events

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

How can I make gold now?

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Give ’em your credit card. It makes gold incredibly fast.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

How can I make gold now?

Posted by: hophopcool.7618

hophopcool.7618

Fractals, 1-10 easy 20-30 gold only take around 8-15 mins per path if you do it as a fast run.

WvW node farming < small profit

salvaging dyes < small profit but can be worth in the long run

How can I make gold now?

Posted by: ferdi.1452

ferdi.1452

Fractals, 1-10 easy 20-30 gold

I find that very hard to believe.

How can I make gold now?

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

Don’t do SW, do Verdant Brink. I’ve made some 400 gold from selling mats I gather and salvage from events

The salvaged mats give you very little gold. The amount of gear you get from VB is so little.

Certified Gameaholic

How can I make gold now?

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

The salvaged mats give you very little gold. The amount of gear you get from VB is so little.

When doing Verdant Brink you should also try to open a ton of Airship Cargo. I’ve received quite a few exotics from them. On top of that they also give you Black Diamonds which sell for nearly 2 gold a piece if you list them on the TP. Since the crowbars practically rain from the sky it is actually a pretty good farm. If you also do events there you can get shiny baubles which is another 30s/bauble. It quickly adds up.

How can I make gold now?

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Unfortunately you’ll have to choose between gold or materials. At least that’s been my experience.

How can I make gold now?

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Now I’m making only 3-5g per day. So, now I am lost what to do on making gold.

That’s 2 gold more then me, yet i somehow have 2 legendarys. Didn’t spent a dime of real money either. Just play whatever you want, gold will happen eventually.