How can i get fast exp for skill point

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Crushgear.8175

Crushgear.8175

Hai i just got my precursor. and i need a lot of skill point. im gona use skill point to promote cores too.. so can anyone helps me how do i get fast exp. what i know now is

1. Doing cof path 1,2
2. Doing spam cof path 1.

the other dungeon is too long. so any input is welcome thanks

Posted by: Plunder.8195

Plunder.8195

start an alt and do a lot of skill-point challenges again?

Some thought provoking quote

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

You need the skill points on the character you want to use the legendary on. The thing you buy with the skill points is soul bound. Make sure you get the points on the character you want to have the weapon.

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

Congratulations on getting your precursor.

You can also purchase skills points with fractal relics – http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dessa%27s_Experimental_Journal

Also, if you still have other gifts to make for your legendary you will no doubt gain lots of exp whilst gathering those items. I spent a lot of skill points making my Mystic clovers but I’ve quickly built my total back up to 200 for the bloodstone shard just by taking part in events, dungeons and general farming activities.

Good luck with it.

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

You need the skill points on the character you want to use the legendary on. The thing you buy with the skill points is soul bound. Make sure you get the points on the character you want to have the weapon.

You can use an alt’s skill points to make the mystic clovers though – just the bloodstone shard (200 skill points) is soulbound. And the legendaries are soulbound on use so you can make it with any character and then transfer it without equiping.

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

They need to account bound these. Its total Kitten Kitten! ((see what I did there?))

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.